Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Jack Flaherty with another solid quality start victory! His numbers this season have been quiet impressive.

2-1, 2.15 ERA (3.25 FIP) 29.1 IP, 31 Strikeouts (9.5 K/9, 2.76 BB/9) 1.02 WHIP

I'm surprised he doesn't get much fanfare or the attention he deserves. Even after that incredible 13 strikeout performance not many people were talking about it in articles. I know he's still got plenty to prove but he's off to a hot start.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Jack Flaherty with another solid quality start victory! His numbers this season have been quiet impressive.

2-1, 2.15 ERA (3.25 FIP) 29.1 IP, 31 Strikeouts (9.5 K/9, 2.76 BB/9) 1.02 WHIP

I'm surprised he doesn't get much fanfare or the attention he deserves. Even after that incredible 13 strikeout performance not many people were talking about it in articles. I know he's still got plenty to prove but he's off to a hot start.

He doesn't even get any respect in the Cardinals organization, much less the media, at this point. He was dominating AAA while Wainwright was pitching hurt in the majors.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
He doesn't even get any respect in the Cardinals organization, much less the media, at this point. He was dominating AAA while Wainwright was pitching hurt in the majors.

Yeah, I really don't understand that. Even as a prospect he was never ranked as high as he deserved. mlb.com was the only prospect listing to rank him within the top 50 which is ridiculous because his career numbers in the minor leagues were very good & in 2017 they were incredible.

Stubs

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone have any Edmonds patch cards or high end card of Edmonds. I’m Looking to buy any of them

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Weird that a decade old thread with 150+ pages on a subject as wide as a specific baseball team would go dormant for over 2.5 years and then have a random bump bring it back alive that adds nothing to the content.

This may be one of my most favorite Cardinal card images ever... definitely the best Brock card ever made. s-l1600-1.jpg

Runner Up: s-l1600-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts