Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I just picked this up on Ebay, I got ran up to 31.05 but Oh well. I got nervous with about 10 secs left becuase my laptop died :lol:
Scans to come once I get it in hand.
DescalsoPrintingPlate.png

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
I just picked this up on Ebay, I got ran up to 31.05 but Oh well. I got nervous with about 10 secs left becuase my laptop died :lol:

Nice, I like the internationals this year.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
rookieaddict said:
PujolsCollector said:

Nice, I like the internationals this year.
Me too I need to pick up an international of Descalso to go with this I am going to try and complete a plate rainbow

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Todays mail brought this, 2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Blue Marble Auto 47/75. My 52nd different Yadi Rookie!
yadicutsblue.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:

I was watching that, and was going to make a run for it. Got too expensive.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Skorris CCBC said:
PujolsCollector said:

I was watching that, and was going to make a run for it. Got too expensive.
I wasn't going to go higher than 25 but decided it was only a little more 35 was my absolute limit after that it was whoever was going after it.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Skywalker- Love the Sisler, if you need to move it; let me know.

Adam- that stuff is weak

Greg Cleveland- I've been looking to add some vintage gloves myself. All the Musial's I've found have been in pretty poor shape and overpriced. Someday I'll snag one though!

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Gilbert - thanks! A relative of Boyer came in to the shop I managed and she was attractive. I believe she was a niece though.

Greg Cleveland - thanks! That Musial glove is sick!

Rookieaddict - you lock it up! :) If I get motivated I'll scan my IP stuff and the rest of the collection!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
Gilbert - thanks! A relative of Boyer came in to the shop I managed and she was attractive. I believe she was a niece though.

Rookieaddict - you lock it up! :) If I get motivated I'll scan my IP stuff and the rest of the collection!

Did you have the McFarlane custom painted?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Huge Cub fan here, but my Dad was a bigger Cardinals fan.
Once I get my home computer fixed I will show some stuff off that I will never get rid of.
Also, I work closely with an organization that brought in Coleman, Whitey, and Clark for signings and got some stuff that way.
And if anyone is interested in a Lohse GU full sized auto jersey let me know. It is from a jersey off your back night. I only want $100 for it, that is what I paid for it in a charity auction.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
rookieaddict said:
Adamsince1981 said:

Did you have the McFarlane custom painted?

Yes, it is a Brooks Robinson.

Members online