Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Hey everyone! I know there's a few that collect Yadier Molina on here but I'd like to show my 2001-2004 Yadier Molina collection! If that's ok!

Sent from my MB865 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Let's see it...based on what you had posted in another thread I think we may have the same needs, I'm down to needing just a handful of 2004 non 1/1's

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
Do a lot of you guys live in the St. Louis area? I'm up in Iowa City but make it down every so often to visit my in laws in St. Charles. Anyone attend/set up at the Two Hearts shows every month? Haven't been down to one in forever. Usually a good group of guys with lots of sweet stuff. I'll post some PC stuff in the coming days. I'm looking for the following Cardinals stuff: Topps Heritage Jersey/Auto/Bat cards featuring Cardinals players Topps & Topps Triple Threads All-Star Jersey/Auto/Patch cards featuring Cardinals players High End Autos/Patches from all eras of Cardinals baseball Let me know if anyone has anything along these lines for sale/trade! Let's go for 12 in 12! Can't wait to see Carp throw on Friday!!!

Not me... I'm in the heart of Yankee country. It's sometime tough when I'm the only one! Ha!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Really? $3. Is he getting so many requests that he has to charge? I bet it took just as long to write out the payment request as it would have to just sign them

No kidding.I didn't think he was popular enough to want anything for his signature, especially since he had maybe 500 at bats over a 5-6 year career.Guess he's just as broke as everyone else now.Where did you get that signed photocard of him you sent me?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It would have cost you (or me) alot more. I was moving houses when the auction ended. I remembered while I was driving in my moving truck and as soon as I got the listing up on my phone there was about 6 seconds left...really bummed me out...

One of the other 4 will eventually pop up, you'll probably get it cheaper than what I gave for mine anyway.I try to set my max bid when I first see a card I want in case I get busy with other stuff later on.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
No kidding.I didn't think he was popular enough to want anything for his signature, especially since he had maybe 500 at bats over a 5-6 year career.Guess he's just as broke as everyone else now.Where did you get that signed photocard of him you sent me?

no clue, I'm sure it was at some random appearance in st louis in the 80's

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I've seen these 10x13 unnumbered! They where at the 2009 all-star game!
Also it had the all-star logo on them with the UD logo where the # is on this one!

Getting that signed by all of them is currently one of my side projects. Musial is in the works and I am getting Gibby/Brock early next month. Then hopefully Pujols in January

Yadier2004

Aug 27, 2012
Missouri
Getting that signed by all of them is currently one of my side projects. Musial is in the works and I am getting Gibby/Brock early next month. Then hopefully Pujols in January

That's one nice project! I'd like to see it when you get it finished! Also I'd be willing to buy a copy/print of that after its finished!

Last edited:

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I've seen these 10x13 unnumbered! They where at the 2009 all-star game!
Also it had the all-star logo on them with the UD logo where the # is on this one!

Yeah those were free posters given away by UD. The #'d one is standard card size and was randomly inserted into the UD Fanfest exclusive packs.

Members online