Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I will be adding some Descalso cards in the coming days. Some cool stuff I am hoping. So look for my posts in the next few days lol.

Last edited:

Wainwright

May 15, 2012
Finished uploading my Wainwright cards. Take a look. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t90/randyjbeck/Wainwright/

Uploading pictures of my Kozma collection now. I may go ahead and list these. I could use some extra money for my Vegas trip in a couple months.

Also added these that I recently picked up
I have 6 of the 50
IMG_1750_zpsce366760.jpg

IMG_1749_zpsd9a769e0.jpg

IMG_1748_zps40a48505.jpg

IMG_1747_zps73deb3f5.jpg

IMG_1746_zps3bd339f4.jpg

IMG_1745_zps43ded539.jpg

IMG_1744_zpsd624bf8e.jpg

Last edited:

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Not sure if this/he applies anymore but just started a Pujols PC and this is card #1 to the collection. If All goes well #2 will be won tonight.

ap95_zpsc7c4eb05.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
8 XXXXING months I have waited for the chance to buy the Descalso Purple /5 online finally yesterday I get money to buy it busy all day yesterday and today. Go to buy it tonight and it just sold 10 minutes ago. 10 minutes before I get the chance to buy it. I am honestly about to cry, I was so excited. I was finally going to get to finish my finest set FINALLY and it sells today 10 FREAKING MINUTES. I am so mad right now.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
8 XXXXING months I have waited for the chance to buy the Descalso Purple /5 online finally yesterday I get money to buy it busy all day yesterday and today. Go to buy it tonight and it just sold 10 minutes ago. 10 minutes before I get the chance to buy it. I am honestly about to cry, I was so excited. I was finally going to get to finish my finest set FINALLY and it sells today 10 FREAKING MINUTES. I am so mad right now.

The one in a BGS slab?I know that has been listed for awhile.I got outbid on his die cut card.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Yes. The BGS one I was planning on cracking it and finally being done with finest. Now Idk I guess I will buy Descalso cards or take a girl on a date.....I'm thinking cards 50 for 2 people to walk through a haunted house is ridiculous.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yes. The BGS one I was planning on cracking it and finally being done with finest. Now Idk I guess I will buy Descalso cards or take a girl on a date.....I'm thinking cards 50 for 2 people to walk through a haunted house is ridiculous.

Just use the money to take her to a game.In the long run, it will be more satisfying anyway.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
If anyone sees any of the Triple Threads Cardinals All-Star relic cards (any year, more specifically 2012 right now) online somewhere other than eBay and doesn't intend to pick it up for themselves, I would greatly appreciate a heads up. I'm trying to get as many as I can get my hands on...

Members online

Latest posts