Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Picked up a couple additions to the Willie Mcgee collection

1990 Leaf Frank Dipino front/Willie Mcgee back

LeafWillieMcgeebackFrankDipinofront.jpg

LeafWillieMcgeeBackFrankDipinoFront2.jpg

1990 Donruss Blue/White
1990DonrussTest.jpg

1990DonrussTestback.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Nice descalso collection. had some internet probs will get some scans up soon
Im not 100% positive but I think I am going to go ahea and say I have the best/most complete collection of Descalso out there. There are other Descalso collectors out there but mine is pretty awesome.Actually come to think of it Sinfulone has a better descalso collection than me.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Picked up a couple additions to the Willie Mcgee collection

1990 Leaf Frank Dipino front/Willie Mcgee back

LeafWillieMcgeebackFrankDipinofront.jpg

LeafWillieMcgeeBackFrankDipinoFront2.jpg

1990 Donruss Blue/White
1990DonrussTest.jpg

1990DonrussTestback.jpg

Looks like McGee wasn't happy to take a photo of that top card.What set is the blue/white card from?Have not seen those.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Im not 100% positive but I think I am going to go ahea and say I have the best/most complete collection of Descalso out there. There are other Descalso collectors out there but mine is pretty awesome.Actually come to think of it Sinfulone has a better descalso collection than me.

No, no, no.All I have is 2 Superfractors.You have signed bats, jerseys, photos, tickets, etc. of him.I just live too far away from the STL to meet any of them.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Well I'm officially screwed on get purple auto /5 it is currently in a half assed rainbow on eBay for 269 dollars. So it looks like I get to play the waiting game. I may never get to buy one. I will be 5 cards from 100% completion by tomorrow.

Yadier2004

Aug 27, 2012
Missouri
Well I'm officially screwed on get purple auto /5 it is currently in a half assed rainbow on eBay for 269 dollars. So it looks like I get to play the waiting game. I may never get to buy one. I will be 5 cards from 100% completion by tomorrow.

That's the same Purple auto /5 that sold for $50 last week! Right?

Sent from my MB865 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
That's the same Purple auto /5 that sold for $50 last week! Right?

Sent from my MB865 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com
Yes. 10 minutes before I got to it. Not a happy camper, that is for sure. He has all of the autographed non 1/1s from finest in a lot BIN $269. Oh well I am down to just 5 cards that I need for 100% completion. Not likely that I am going to finish the list anytime soon considering almost every card on it is /5.

Members online

Latest posts