Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Pujols.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I'm not overly excited by the pick...but I've got a couple of his cards sitting around. So, welcome to Cardinal Nation Mr Wong!
wongref.jpgwongauto.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
It's a very safe pick.

I don't understand drafting for current team need in the draft, unless they have a stopgap for 2 years. Which, again, I think it's unfair to Wong. I think he can be a very good player, it's just a very safe pick.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Mini Milestone Mailday, very small card though. One of my PC projects is a RC of everyone to play for the Cardinals since 1980. Once I complete that, I'll be working my way backwards. Today I finally received a 1973 Ken Reitz RC. This closes out the 70's and 80's for me! I've got about 30 cards I need to complete the run and plan on finishing it off by the end of the summer. Here's a link to the scans if interested!

Here's Kenny!
1973reitz.jpg

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Nice stuff, rookieaddict. I was looking through your photobucket album, and I laughed out loud when I saw Larry Bigbie in there.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
gilbert said:
Nice stuff, rookieaddict. I was looking through your photobucket album, and I laughed out loud when I saw Larry Bigbie in there.
Yeah, there are quite a few guys in there that didn't contribute much or live up TI expectations.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
Nice Sam Freeman Orange. I almost bought that myself.

I almost didn't bid. I think I've got 5 of them now. Hard to justify buying a guy that I think ends up a LOOGY.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
rookieaddict said:
gilbert said:
Yeah, there are quite a few guys in there that didn't contribute much or live up TI expectations.
Larry Bigbie was the one that made you laugh, I laughed at many of them :lol:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
A super rare game used mailday! Thanks to goldenegg1 for getting this into my collection, I greatly appreciate it!

Kyle Lohse Game Used Autographed Jersey from "jersey of their back day" in 2009.
bc33fc22.jpg
1b63c521.jpg
2c490fe0.jpg

Also added a little gold to my stash!
ferRARA.jpg

Members online

Latest posts