Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Picked these up today for a total of $29 Added another Descalso to my collection.
1308199623.jpg
and I kind of like how Chambers plays the game so I got this also.
1308199622.jpg
Neither of them are in hand yet as I just bought them fairly happy with them better scans when I can.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
rookieaddict said:
PujolsCollector said:
Picked these up today for a total of $29 Added another Descalso to my collection.

Nice work! how many different Descalso's are you up to?
18 Differnt base cards w/o doubles and 1/1s
2 Printing Plates both from 2011 Bowman Base and International
25 Cards with doubles.
I also have a 2007 X-fractor on the way.
It does not sound like alot but I have been buying alot of cards of him from eBay and stuff so the shipping and stuff cost me a little more. I also spent 29 and 34 on those printing plates.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Glad you like it!

rookieaddict said:
A super rare game used mailday! Thanks to goldenegg1 for getting this into my collection, I greatly appreciate it!

Kyle Lohse Game Used Autographed Jersey from "jersey of their back day" in 2009.
bc33fc22.jpg
1b63c521.jpg
2c490fe0.jpg

Also added a little gold to my stash!
ferRARA.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
rookieaddict said:
PujolsCollector said:

Nice work! how many different Descalso's are you up to?
18 Differnt base cards w/o doubles and 1/1s
2 Printing Plates both from 2011 Bowman Base and International
25 Cards with doubles.
I also have a 2007 X-fractor on the way.
It does not sound like alot but I have been buying alot of cards of him from eBay and stuff so the shipping and stuff cost me a little more. I also spent 29 and 34 on those printing plates.

Nice start! Keep it up!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Another Cardinal Mailday. They just promoted him to High A Palm Beach, not because he deserved it though. I think it's a sink or swim move, if he doesn't respond I htink they'll transition him back to the mound.
stockbgs.jpg

I've got a few of these and this is by far the best looking auto. Most of the smudged up pretty bad. Got a 9 because Topps struck the S# over top of it.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
I have some Stock to.. I agree with sink or swim at this point. I just picked up a Chambers blue auto. I live in Pensacola currently and he is a kid from here. I was at car wash using my Cardinals debit card and the kid asked me if I knew who Chambers was? He said they went to school togeather and were buddies.
I also like Vasquez..would like to maybe pick up some Adams..wonder if he will get the call at 1st or the Puma slides over?? Maybe Hamilton??
Go Redbirds..its going to get rough this week. Phils will probably manhandle us...

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
BigAppleJak said:
I've been collecting some cards of the current catcher...

I'm a little jealous! I'm working towards collecting a copy of all Yadi's RC's, aside from 1 of 1's. I've been watching ebay daily for two years now and haven't seen any of the Ultimate Gold parrallels pop up. I've got a couple of the base auto, but need the Gold! Also needing to find a Bowman's Best Red like the one in your sig.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Did any of you guys go to the MAB show last weekend in St. Louis?
Was just wondering how it compared to the other shows down there.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Did any of you guys go to the MAB show last weekend in St. Louis?
Was just wondering how it compared to the other shows down there.

I was up there seeing family and ended up having too much family stuff going on to make it. Was a great auto lineup, but was curious to hear what the card side of it was like. I heard the tables were really expensive, so I wasn't sure what kind of turnout they'd have.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
rookieaddict said:
Another Cardinal Mailday. They just promoted him to High A Palm Beach, not because he deserved it though. I think it's a sink or swim move, if he doesn't respond I htink they'll transition him back to the mound.
stockbgs.jpg

I've got a few of these and this is by far the best looking auto. Most of the smudged up pretty bad. Got a 9 because Topps struck the S# over top of it.

Not trying to rain on your parade here, but that's pretty stupid of Topps to stamp the card right where his signature is--upper corner would have been appropriate.

Boggs red refractor arrived in the mail last week.Jay Superfractor in hand as well.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
alright, i guess i'll have to post some of mine :)
IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Stand up for Stan signed SGA
standupforstansigned.jpg

the greatest ginter i own
stanginter.jpg

stanandbrockrc.jpg
sportsigned.jpg
SIsigned.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg

On this beauty my brother got it signed in 1980, he passed away from a house fire in 1997 but I still had this. I had Lou sign it last year to me the same exact way
louposterpic1.jpg
louposterpic2.jpg
louposterpic3.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg

small stack of these goin'
hof4x.jpg

part of the cardinal case
cardscabinettop2.jpg

2006 world series sweet spot balls
IMG_0041.jpg

cardscabinettop3.jpg
cardscabinettop1.jpg
cardscabinetshelf3pic1.jpg
cardscabinetshelf2pic2.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
SINFULONE said:
Not trying to rain on your parade here, but that's pretty stupid of Topps to stamp the card right where his signature is--upper corner would have been appropriate.

Boggs red refractor arrived in the mail last week.Jay Superfractor in hand as well.

Which Jay Super?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
rookieaddict said:
SINFULONE said:

Which Jay Super?

'06 Bowman Chrome Draft true rookie.I could be wrong, but I think the '10 Bowman Chrome may have sold last year as well.I know the Craig sold for sure.I also bought Craig's Topps Chrome red refractor autograph--and most importantly, it's fairly well centered and the signature looks clean.

Did you buy the Carpenter Superfractor that sold last month?I put a bid on it, but got blown away on it.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
SINFULONE said:
rookieaddict said:
SINFULONE said:

Which Jay Super?

'06 Bowman Chrome Draft true rookie.I could be wrong, but I think the '10 Bowman Chrome may have sold last year as well.I know the Craig sold for sure.I also bought Craig's Topps Chrome red refractor autograph--and most importantly, it's fairly well centered and the signature looks clean.

Did you buy the Carpenter Superfractor that sold last month?I put a bid on it, but got blown away on it.

That 06 Jay has made some rounds! I've seen it in person owned by 3 different people. I almost bought it a couple of times. Wish I had pulled the trigger!

I missed the Carpenter....out of town, power went down at home and the snipe didn't go off. What did it end up going for?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts