Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Squirrel.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Huge W tonight! Happy Flight! Amazing to think how different our bullpen is than it was to start the season. Anyway, here's this weeks mail. Upgraded my Descalso for the Auto PC and added the Studio Private Signings Gold Auto Molina to make my 61st unique 2004 Yadi!

weeksmail.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
rookieaddict said:
Huge W tonight! Happy Flight! Amazing to think how different our bullpen is than it was to start the season. Anyway, here's this weeks mail. Upgraded my Descalso for the Auto PC and added the Studio Private Signings Gold Auto Molina to make my 61st unique 2004 Yadi!

weeksmail.jpg

That's a really sweet Molina, love the background of the arch.Donruss Studio rocked the bells back then.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Need a big W tonight!!!

Got a couple cards in today. 141st different MLB Cardinals player with a certified auto. And a nice Topps Black to toss in the RC collection.

sanchez.jpg

2011sanchez.jpg

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
what were the last molina cert autos?
i sold all of mine a few years back and locally auctioned off some with an auto'd ball to donate proceeds for a local handicapped boy's benefit. how does he sign now? i had MoYa's and YaMo's.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
pujols5hof said:
what were the last molina cert autos?
i sold all of mine a few years back and locally auctioned off some with an auto'd ball to donate proceeds for a local handicapped boy's benefit. how does he sign now? i had MoYa's and YaMo's.

I think his last ones were in 06, maybe 07 sweet spot. I really only by his 04 stuff, so I'm not completely sure. And you're right, a lot of his 04's signed last name first.

Members online