Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
@CardsInsider: Cardinals announce 2012 coaching staff: Duncan, Lilliquist, McGwire, Oquendo return; Mike Aldrete (bench coach), Chris Maloney (1B coach).

@CardsInsider: Former 1st Base Coach Dave McKay and Bench Coach Joe Pettini will remain with organization and assist within the team's Baseball Operations.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
My Descalso collection is at an absolute standstill. It is crazy how many card I have had to watch go. I have not had the money. I am making 20 dollars tommorow and will probably pick up my first card from Finest. Hopefully I grab 2 or 3. I am supposed to get some money from recording football for my high school and I can promise Descalso collectors are going to be pissed when I get payed.

There's a 1/1 patch autograph in Topps Unique that would look good in your collection on Feebay.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
77BrockCloth.jpg

70Gibby.jpg

79Ozzie.jpg

48BowmanMusial.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
SINFULONE said:
PujolsCollector said:
My Descalso collection is at an absolute standstill. It is crazy how many card I have had to watch go. I have not had the money. I am making 20 dollars tommorow and will probably pick up my first card from Finest. Hopefully I grab 2 or 3. I am supposed to get some money from recording football for my high school and I can promise Descalso collectors are going to be pissed when I get payed.

There's a 1/1 patch autograph in Topps Unique that would look good in your collection on Feebay.
The one from Marquee? I would love to own the 1/1 red one but I dont like the price. I dont think it is worth 200 dollars.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
SINFULONE said:
PujolsCollector said:

The one from Marquee? I would love to own the 1/1 red one but I dont like the price. I dont think it is worth 200 dollars.

Pretty sure he's accepting offers on it though.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If i get a job soon my first big purchase is hoing to be a 1968 Rodger Maris Autographed topps card. Im searching for a job in a store like a clothing store or something because of the hollidays. Couple friends are trying to get me interviews and i have applied a few places. I love the card because i think Maris should be in the hall and its him as a Cardinal as part of the million dollar lineup or whatever. Someone on here has a beautiful example. I was bored and figured id say something. Also holliday money and some other little side jobs money is going towards catching up on my descalso collection.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
PujolsCollector said:
If i get a job soon my first big purchase is hoing to be a 1968 Rodger Maris Autographed topps card. Im searching for a job in a store like a clothing store or something because of the hollidays. Couple friends are trying to get me interviews and i have applied a few places. I love the card because i think Maris should be in the hall and its him as a Cardinal as part of the million dollar lineup or whatever. Someone on here has a beautiful example. I was bored and figured id say something. Also holliday money and some other little side jobs money is going towards catching up on my descalso collection.
Maris-1.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
George_Calfas said:
PujolsCollector said:
Maris-1.jpg

That's just mean! Beautiful card

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
rookieaddict said:
George_Calfas said:
PujolsCollector said:
Maris-1.jpg

It is probably one of my favorite cards; if I were to sell it all this would be in the KEEP pile.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
George_Calfas said:
rookieaddict said:
[quote="George_Calfas":97yr80tg]
PujolsCollector said:
Maris-1.jpg

It is probably one of my favorite cards; if I were to sell it all this would be in the KEEP pile.[/quote:97yr80tg]

It'd have to be in mine as well. Will need to add one eventually, there are only a couple Maris cuts denoting the Cardinals as his team.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
There are a few nice examples on eBay. If I am to buy one it will have to be graded and the autograph authenticated. I would be leary of buying one that is not because 600 is alot of money for me. If I save the money I just got and my Christmas money I will probably have just enough to buy one. My only thing is do I want to sacrifice all of my money on one card that I will have forever? 600 dollars is a poor running car (not the greatest looks but gets from A to B) So I dont know when im going to get one.

Members online