Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Finally found a blue refractor for under $50.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 19
Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Holliday is clutch in the stretch. Dump him why cause the entire team is in the pits. He's a .300 plus lifetime hitter. Let's get rid of craig and jay to while were at it cause they are in a rut too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Holliday is clutch in the stretch. Dump him why cause the entire team is in the pits. He's a .300 plus lifetime hitter. Let's get rid of craig and jay to while were at it cause they are in a rut too.

He's getting paid to drive in runs, and he's not doing it while making $16M a year.And he's 34.He's blocking Grichuk/Piscotty/Taveras when Adams comes back.If Memphis OF sucked then stay with Holliday, but that's not the case.Jay is actually one of the few players hitting decent now, though I wouldn't be opposed to moving him while he has some value.As awful as Craig was he leads team in RBI, and is solid value (he's somehow only earning $2.7M).

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Anyone who things Matt Holliday is 'clutch' needs to, I'll not say what I want to say.

Matt Holliday is the LEAST clutch player I have ever seen play.

Name ONE TIME when he has come through in the clutch when the Cardinals really needed him to. Please.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Anyone who things Matt Holliday is 'clutch' needs to, I'll not say what I want to say.

Matt Holliday is the LEAST clutch player I have ever seen play.

Name ONE TIME when he has come through in the clutch when the Cardinals really needed him to. Please.

I feel the same frustration regarding Holliday's lack of clutch heroics. But his homer against the Pirates in the NLDS last year was clutch. He has done it before; it's just rare. I will never separate late-game Holliday and the infamous 2009 NLDS botched pop-up.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
2009 really come on. I live in Chicago and all the cubs fans talk about that bartman guy that cost them a trip to the world series in 03 what a joke lets move on

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Shocking that Miller threw a complete game shutout today.Usually by 5 innings he throws 100 pitches.Nice to see Grichuk go yard too.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I feel the same frustration regarding Holliday's lack of clutch heroics. But his homer against the Pirates in the NLDS last year was clutch. He has done it before; it's just rare. I will never separate late-game Holliday and the infamous 2009 NLDS botched pop-up.

My cell phone hit the wall before that ball hit the ground after it bounced off his nuts. And people around here still talk about it, haha.

That's a good example of him coming through. You're the first person who's been able to give me an actual example when I've asked that question.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
My cell phone hit the wall before that ball hit the ground after it bounced off his nuts. And people around here still talk about it, haha.

That's a good example of him coming through. You're the first person who's been able to give me an actual example when I've asked that question.

How many phones have you broken because of him?I somehow didn't smash mine when he let the infield fly pop up fall in the Wild Card game 2 years ago_Or getting picked off 3B in the World Series the year before.

Members online