Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Pretty slow on the PC front, not a lot of affordable autos to go after. I've started upgrading and even going after minor league issued autos if they don't have any others in a cardinals uniform. Got these 3 in today
battle.jpg
beltranr.jpg

young.jpg

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
No new pick-ups for me recently. But I sure have been glad to see the Birds playing so well!

Just bought tickets for my first game of the year: April 29 against the Brewers. Day game, replica WS trophy giveaway, and I will be 'graphing the Brewers; should be a great day.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
No new pick-ups for me recently. But I sure have been glad to see the Birds playing so well!

Just bought tickets for my first game of the year: April 29 against the Brewers. Day game, replica WS trophy giveaway, and I will be 'graphing the Brewers; should be a great day.

Went to my 2nd game of the year today. Lol. I will probably be there the 29th also. It should be fun.

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Welcome to the thread. Love the Berkman's, can't wait for him to have a auto in Cards uniform.

Ya i Had to have the patch one, its the first one of his thats a Cardinals patch. Ill be snagging the first Cardinals auto of his that i can.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

Yep, been a pleasure to watch so far. Looking at what may be my only trip to Busch this year on the 28th. Have my first child due in May, might keep me from getting back up this summer. Not going to be able to stick around for the Sunday game though.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Got a few RC's in for the PC
1952bridges.jpg
1952bucha.jpg
1952erautt.jpg

1952hemus.jpg
1952lapalme.jpg
1952martin.jpg

1995beltran.jpg

There are 2 versions of that Beltran rookie that Topps screwed up.The one you have is some other player with Beltran's name on the card, and the other version has Beltran's photo, but some other player's name on the card.Is one of your Greene blue refractors still available?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
There are 2 versions of that Beltran rookie that Topps screwed up.The one you have is some other player with Beltran's name on the card, and the other version has Beltran's photo, but some other player's name on the card.Is one of your Greene blue refractors still available?

Yep, going to grab the one that pictures Carlos as well.
Greene is still available

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I need to pick up both Beltran's rookies too eventually.Anyway you'd trade a Greene for some '70s or '80s cards I just redeemed from my Topps' profile?I'll get some pictures on here soon what I got.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Heh, we're a couple weeks into the season and Pujols has stunk to start the season just like last year.I dig.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I need to pick up both Beltran's rookies too eventually.Anyway you'd trade a Greene for some '70s or '80s cards I just redeemed from my Topps' profile?I'll get some pictures on here soon what I got.

We'll have to see what you got. Don't need a whole lot from the 70's and 80's but I'll take a look.

Got a few upgrades in for the RC PC today.

2009augenstein.jpg
2009komatsu.jpg

2010salas.jpg

And added my 66th different Yadi RC, not a big pick up...but scratches one off the list.
bazooka5a.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
You guys really think the Mather is that bad?Wait until Pujols comes back to Busch Stadium years from now.I won't even turn the TV on for that series.

Someone should round up all our Pujols Angels cards, burn them, and post the video here.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
You guys really think the Mather is that bad?Wait until Pujols comes back to Busch Stadium years from now.I won't even turn the TV on for that series.

Someone should round up all our Pujols Angels cards, burn them, and post the video here.

Mather's not that bad, I just hate getting burnt by former Cards.

Latest posts