Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nah, didn't move much. Still have the bulk of it. I can't bring myself to part with the big ones.

Much respect to loyal collectors.I regrettebly moved my Molina Superfractor last year when I was out of job.Gave only $50 for it years earlier.I still have a red refractor of his though.Win some scratch at the tables and buy some more Molina rookies.There was an Auburn fan down there who would have won big if they would have won on Monday.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Much respect to loyal collectors.I regrettebly moved my Molina Superfractor last year when I was out of job.Gave only $50 for it years earlier.I still have a red refractor of his though.Win some scratch at the tables and buy some more Molina rookies.There was an Auburn fan down there who would have won big if they would have won on Monday.

Thanks. Historically I've done well out there. Would be nice to win enough to pick up a few nice HOFer RCs. I am moving most of the non-auto'd stuff, all but the topps Black and the BC Gold ref.

Last edited:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Do you have his Bowman's Best red autograph rookie?Isn't it limited to 50?

The green is out of 50. I actually sold mine a while back, I'll get one back eventually. I do have a red, which is out /10

bb3.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The green is out of 50. I actually sold mine a while back, I'll get one back eventually. I do have a red, which is out /10

bb3.jpg

Gorgeous card.For 2-3 years there were sharp cards in Bowman's Best with on card autographs and blue/red/green ink/etching/background.Those cards are very sensitive though.I was lucky to pull a Howard, put it in sleeve right out of pack, and it still didn't grade well.

I swear, Molina signs his name backwards.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois

Man I wish I would have known you were selling a Yadi Super! I would have bought it. What Red Refractor do you have?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Gorgeous card.For 2-3 years there were sharp cards in Bowman's Best with on card autographs and blue/red/green ink/etching/background.Those cards are very sensitive though.I was lucky to pull a Howard, put it in sleeve right out of pack, and it still didn't grade well.

I swear, Molina signs his name backwards.

He did, signed everything in 2004 Molina Yadier; except for Ultimate Collection
uc1.jpg

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
I just added this to the PC. The 1 of 1's are only thing I am missing for 2006 Sweet Spot Rainbow. One down one to go!

Attachments

• 2006ssym1of1.jpg
    2006ssym1of1.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 11

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Man I wish I would have known you were selling a Yadi Super! I would have bought it. What Red Refractor do you have?

Sold it for nice coin back last spring.I think someone in OH got it.I still have '08 Bowman Chrome red refractor.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Sinful just got home from Arizona got my card thank you and I am sending you out some cardinals cards today and thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts