Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Breaks my heart that i couldn't bid on that :(. His All star cards from TTT are my Grail, and all showed at the worst time. The tag was put up for auction briefly, but looks like it was bought off site, and relisted as a $999 BiN ObO. Outrageous. Congrats on a truly amazing card, had it been ending this weekend we likely woulda bid it up a bit more, haha.

Good for me then, it's been an expensive month as it is! My high bid was mid $300's. Any Cardinals TTT All-Star cards are my thing, so price kinda goes out the window now and then. One of my buddies got the team logo sleeve patch booklet before I could snatch it up. I'm trying to get the laundry tag card right now. I took a shot at the All Star logo tri-fold, was shocked it went for as much as it did :eek: Next year's TTT is going to KILL my wallet. I almost wish less Cardinals players would make All-Star teams haha

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
HAha, ya, i had just bought my Allen Craig bat which zapped my hobby funds. Wife woulda killed me had i won that haha.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got a few more of my sketch cards in...really like these 3

sketches2.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Well Gibson and Brock messed up my picture. Not messed up horribly its just not where I wanted it signed. They signed across their bodies insted of across the lower portion. Will post pics in a minute.

Yadier2004

Aug 27, 2012
Missouri
Its a regular card with a after market 1/1 stamp from a separate company company! In my opinion the cards worthless since its been non factory stamped but its a nice looking card!

2007 New Pinnacle Mark McGwire Aura Card #188 BV $1.00

Sent from my MB865 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts