Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
rookieaddict said:
Adamsince1981 said:
Gilbert - thanks! A relative of Boyer came in to the shop I managed and she was attractive. I believe she was a niece though.

Greg Cleveland - thanks! That Musial glove is sick!

Rookieaddict - you lock it up! :) If I get motivated I'll scan my IP stuff and the rest of the collection!

Did you have the McFarlane custom painted?

Yes, it is a Brooks Robinson.

Who'd you have do it?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Huge Cub fan here, but my Dad was a bigger Cardinals fan.
Once I get my home computer fixed I will show some stuff off that I will never get rid of.
Also, I work closely with an organization that brought in Coleman, Whitey, and Clark for signings and got some stuff that way.
And if anyone is interested in a Lohse GU full sized auto jersey let me know. It is from a jersey off your back night. I only want $100 for it, that is what I paid for it in a charity auction.

PM sent

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
rookieaddict said:
Adamsince1981 said:
rookieaddict said:
Adamsince1981 said:
Gilbert - thanks! A relative of Boyer came in to the shop I managed and she was attractive. I believe she was a niece though.

Greg Cleveland - thanks! That Musial glove is sick!

Rookieaddict - you lock it up! :) If I get motivated I'll scan my IP stuff and the rest of the collection!

Did you have the McFarlane custom painted?

Yes, it is a Brooks Robinson.

Who'd you have do it?

I can't remember.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Game used baseballs from every game of the 2006 World Series all MLB authenticated except 5 and its signed by Magglio Ordonez ::facepalm::
IMAG0011.jpg
I see that Rasmus auto bat and raise it to Colby Rasmus Photomatched to Spring training 2009 Gamer that I had signed
IMAG0015.jpg

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Sick Rasmus bat, here's some of my other Cardinals stuff (low-end and Wainwright).

Reifer.jpg
Reifer-1.jpg
Suppan.jpg
Perez.jpg
OzzieSmithAuto.jpg
KMac.jpg

Hentgen.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg
WainoZumaya.jpg
Chrome.jpg
AdamWainwright-1.jpg
Waino.jpg
IP.jpg
Dual.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg
Miles.jpg
Molina.jpg
Carpenter.jpg
Cox.jpg
Whiten.jpg
Pet.jpg
Renteria.jpg

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Here are some of my auto's. I have a few more bats I need to take pics of and and put in my bucket

Lee Smith
2010-05-03181954.jpg
Bruce Sutter
2009-10-26165038.jpg
Orlando Cepeda
2009-10-26165144.jpg
Red Schoendist
2009-10-26165252.jpg
Nick Stavinoha Game used
2009-10-26165543.jpg
Stan Musial Jersey
a69d_3.jpg
I have a bat also just haven't took a pic yet
Ozzie
IMGA0052.jpg
Also have an Enos Slaughter auto'd bat, Bob Gibson auto'd Jersey and Lou Brock auto'd baseball i need to take pics of

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
PujolsCollector said:
hahaha I post 5 GAME USED baseballs from the each game of the year that St.Louis won the Series and you compliment the Rasmus bat. Thanks for the kind words. I added a little to my bucket http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr26 ... sisahero5/ Including my Will Clark Game Used hat, and a couple framed tickets also some of my baseballs.

What's that supposed to mean? I thought the Rasmus bat looked nice, so I said so. Forgive me for not complimenting the baseballs as well.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I have a Rasmus Rawlings Big Stick Autograph, too. I'll have to post a pic.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
gilbert said:
PujolsCollector said:
hahaha I post 5 GAME USED baseballs from the each game of the year that St.Louis won the Series and you compliment the Rasmus bat. Thanks for the kind words. I added a little to my bucket http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr26 ... sisahero5/ Including my Will Clark Game Used hat, and a couple framed tickets also some of my baseballs.

What's that supposed to mean? I thought the Rasmus bat looked nice, so I said so. Forgive me for not complimenting the baseballs as well.
I am only kidding calm down. I thanked you for the kind words on the Rasmus I love that bat it cost me about 375 ::facepalm:: . I did'nt think that anyone would even notice the Rasmus bat becuase of the World Series balls :lol: . Sorry if you took my post the wrong way.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
dadofandrew said:
Here are some of my auto's. I have a few more bats I need to take pics of and and put in my bucket

Those are great! My only auto'd bat is a Musial. Would love to add more!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
gilbert said:
PujolsCollector said:

I am only kidding calm down. I thanked you for the kind words on the Rasmus I love that bat it cost me about 375 ::facepalm:: . I did'nt think that anyone would even notice the Rasmus bat becuase of the World Series balls :lol: . Sorry if you took my post the wrong way.

375? Woah.

I got a pair of Brendan Ryan 2008 GU Gloves for $14. Haha. And a Lohse GU Hat from 2002 for $40.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
375? Woah.

I got a pair of Brendan Ryan 2008 GU Gloves for $14. Haha. And a Lohse GU Hat from 2002 for $40
I bought the bat at the Cardinals Authentics store inside the stadium, then payed 25 to have it signed at Winter Warm Up. I like it but would sell it for the right price.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
PujolsCollector said:
gilbert said:
PujolsCollector said:

No worries man. I'm jealous haha. :D

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
gilbert said:
PujolsCollector said:
gilbert said:
PujolsCollector said:

No worries man. I'm jealous haha. :D
O stop it im blushing i'm blushing :oops: jk......after buying those 5 balls we was'nt able to buy anything else for about half of 2007. We went to all of the games in STL so those balls are pretty special to me and my dad.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
After Albert's back to back walk off I thin we all need to post our favorite Ablert card. Here's mine!
pujols.jpg

Members online