Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Had my first mailday for any of the Cardinals in this years Chrome. I saw Gast a little last year and really liked what I saw, and wouldn't be surprised if Swaggerty was in St Louis late next season.

2011chrome.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Greg Cleveland said:
Any cool new World Series Collectibles out there, or is it all cheap kitchy stuff?
Coolest thing I have seen so far is the Louisville Slugger bat with engraved facsimile autographs limited to 500 or something like that

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
Greg Cleveland said:
Any cool new World Series Collectibles out there, or is it all cheap kitchy stuff?
Coolest thing I have seen so far is the Louisville Slugger bat with engraved facsimile autographs limited to 500 or something like that

So, yeah. Cheap kitschy stuff.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
rookieaddict said:
PujolsCollector said:
Greg Cleveland said:

So, yeah. [strike:3m5mqnx6]Cheap[/strike:3m5mqnx6]Overpriced kitschy stuff.

Fixed it for ya.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Ryan The Orange said:
rookieaddict said:
PujolsCollector said:
[quote="Greg Cleveland":2rezblvn]Any cool new World Series Collectibles out there, or is it all cheap kitchy stuff?

So, yeah. [strike:2rezblvn]Cheap[/strike:2rezblvn]Overpriced kitschy stuff.

Fixed it for ya.[/quote:2rezblvn]

:lol:

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Apparently there won't be the team ball because Pujols wants $250 per auto.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I have a Motte auto incoming and for all you guys all my Cardinals stuff including Pujols is up for grabs
get it while you can I need extra money for the wedding in December
after that I keep it all :lol: I have lots unscanned so just PM me Thanks

Also I hope Oquendo gets the job he deserves it

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Mack really why so ?
He has all the guys respect and knows the game well??
PLUS he will restart the running game small ball of whiteys age ;)

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know, I just don't like his personality for the spot. I don't think he has the baseball knowledge either. He's not even that good of a third base coach, hahaha.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
And the fact the players, mainly Tony's boys, already don't listen to him at third. Why would they listen to him as a manager. I've seen more games where dudes just blow by him when he had the stop sign up...

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Hullfan said:
And the fact the players, mainly Tony's boys, already don't listen to him at third. Why would they listen to him as a manager. I've seen more games where dudes just blow by him when he had the stop sign up...

Third base coach is only there to make a suggestion, it's the players call.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
rookieaddict said:
Hullfan said:

Third base coach is only there to make a suggestion, it's the players call.

Well for years and years his arms were windmills at third base. He seemingly never stopped anyone. It was a running joke with me and my friends. Especially after he was in that McDonald's commercial standing outside the drive through windmilling.

Pujols seems to be the only player that runs through his stop signs quite often.

But he was there for constant windmilling Oquendo, so he's probably still doesn't know what a stop sign is.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
1st foray into Pre-War. Headed off to bgs for authentication and slabbing. Using this as a RC, because I don't know when/if I'll be able to go after a 1916 Big Head

1919 W514
hornsby.jpg

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
has anyone imagined mcgwire as the manager yet? i was thinking about this all day and i cant think of any reasons he couldnt be.

Members online