Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
SINFULONE. Changed my mind on going after dickson. As far as Edmonds I believe he doesn't have much to do with the restaurant. Basically it is just endorsed by him. I have heard he stops in every time he is in town but don't know the truth to that.

I looked for the Dickson plate awhile back, and couldn't find it.He must have taken it down.Thanks for the Edmonds information, I don't live near there, so I don't know anything about it.Does he live in CA then?One of these days I'll add a signature of him.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Picked up a new auto, makes the 150th different Cardinal player with a certified auto

chambersc.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Last edited:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I looked for the Dickson plate awhile back, and couldn't find it.He must have taken it down.Thanks for the Edmonds information, I don't live near there, so I don't know anything about it.Does he live in CA then?One of these days I'll add a signature of him.
I have never heard where he lives, but I that I heard a news piece on the resaurant and said that the guy Edmonds went into that with was the main part of that. Edmonds put up some money and th guy decided to use it to his advantage or something like that by putting it as Edmonds and that makes more people want to go there. I belive Jimmy Jam is an under rated guy who should make the HOF

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I have never heard where he lives, but I that I heard a news piece on the resaurant and said that the guy Edmonds went into that with was the main part of that. Edmonds put up some money and th guy decided to use it to his advantage or something like that by putting it as Edmonds and that makes more people want to go there. I belive Jimmy Jam is an under rated guy who should make the HOF

Did you win the Descalso purple and red refractor that ended last night?I was just asking myself the other day if Edmonds should be in the HOF.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Did you win the Descalso purple and red refractor that ended last night?I was just asking myself the other day if Edmonds should be in the HOF.
Nah, I already have both of those so I figure I dont need to go after cards that I already have. I need Gold and Purple autographs to be done with finest I believe. Except 1/1s....which you have 1 of :). Descalso had a card released in the topps Mini set so I will go for those now! FINALLY new cards haha!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nah, I already have both of those so I figure I dont need to go after cards that I already have. I need Gold and Purple autographs to be done with finest I believe. Except 1/1s....which you have 1 of :). Descalso had a card released in the topps Mini set so I will go for those now! FINALLY new cards haha!

So you have all of the Topps Finest plates?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Went to the cardinals game. I sat 11 rows behind the green seats. To my right was 9 MLB scouts including Kerry Robinson. I did'nt talk to him because he was busy but I did talk to the scout next to me. Just sat and talked baseball with him. It was interesting. I did'nt want to bother him but spilled some water on his pant leg and apologized before he even noticed. He was super cool about it and we started talking he said he overheard me talking with my grandpa and agreed with most of the points I made. He said he thinks Miami got the good end of the deal on the Mujica deal. Im not sure of his name or who he works for.

Non auto Cardinal highlights from The National

Some Bowman's and a 63 Fleer
08-02-12a.jpg

Card in the middle is a 73 Topps checklist, have never seen one of these before, the 74s are all over. It is blue bordered (just a bad scan)
The sticker is a late 60s/early 70s Fleer cloth sticker.
The 68T League Leaders is a little rough, but couldn't pass up Cha-Cha with Clemente and Aaron for $1.
08-02-12c.jpg

Lastly, a Wainwright refractor #d to 50.
waino50.jpg

Picked up much more, but again just the highlights.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Ahhh my hometown guy Dal Maxvill!!!!!!!!! He is a nice guy and discussing Dal with my principal kept me out of trouble once. He was friends with him in high school

Members online

Latest posts