Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Oh yeah if he had a steller postseason I would make bank. I would feel bad because so many people sent me cards for free because I said I would have it pc for ever. a guy took a 30 dollar loss just so i could have a card in my collection. Some truly amazing people have helped me with my collection, and I cant thank them enough

If that's the case you shouldn't sell. If you are truly into a player like you seem to be, you shouldn't even think about selling off your collection to cash in. There's more to life than money. Just my two cents.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If that's the case you shouldn't sell. If you are truly into a player like you seem to be, you shouldn't even think about selling off your collection to cash in. There's more to life than money. Just my two cents.
Kind of how I felt I talked to my dad about it and pretty much decided that it would take something crazy to get me to sell. Honestly I dont see me selling it but most of it is easily replaceable.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I currently have quite a bit of stuff to get signed by Daniel Descalso. I was going to have every HR stub signed when I get them but probably wont. I am currently going to have signed, 2011 WS Ball, 3 -16x20s, Golden Moment Relics Card, NLDS Game 2 stub, NLDS Game 5 Stub, 2012 Postseason ball if I can find one, so that is 8 items already. I am going to Winter Warm up and Spring Training so I will have oppurtunites to do it. I think we will have 4 people in Florida with us so that is 4 items done right there at least.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
12_berkman_1of1.png

swaswa7575

Mar 22, 2009
Peoria, IL
I live in Peoria and have been fortunate enough to have the Peoria Chiefs play here, got to see Pujols play a whole season, Yadier, and countless other redbirds that have made it to the mlb. The Pujols card is one of my favorites as he signed it Jose A Pujols #21, I got that in person after a game in Peoria. The other IP autos were either from Cardinals Caravan or Chiefs games. Jon Jay is also one of my favorites

cards_zps813efb8f.jpg

swaswa7575

Mar 22, 2009
Peoria, IL
I love it just because of the fact that he never usually signs that way, I actually saw a guy on ebay with the same Chiefs card signed the same way he had it slabbed and certified and it had a BIN of I think $3,000. I haven't gotten around to sending it in to be certified and slabbed but I need to, it's 100% authentic I was standing right in front of him and watched him sign it.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
The Jose A. Pujols style auto is the only year of Pujols Auto I do not currently own. I own Late 01 (Topps Reserve)-2012
heartyourlife- Im not sure if you seen my last post about it but if you have a price on that Descalso 1/1 let me know and I will see what I can do. :)

swaswa7575

Mar 22, 2009
Peoria, IL
Well I'll be sure to keep you in mind I've had a few offers for it but like I said I want to get it certified before I move it just to remove all doubt from anyone buying it later.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I'm gonna hang onto it for now. But if it ever goes up for sale you'll be the first to know.

Dang it lol! That is at least 3 Descalso 1/1s that are being kept in captivity by members here hahahahaah!
I figured it was at least worth asking though. I decided last night my collection will not be sold anytime soon.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Dang it lol! That is at least 3 Descalso 1/1s that are being kept in captivity by members here hahahahaah! I figured it was at least worth asking though. I decided last night my collection will not be sold anytime soon.
If I were to sell any Descalso cards, it would be first on the list. I've got a 2007 Bowman Chrome Red that I'd rather keep. In the end I only really need one card of each player, but sometimes it's hard to let go haha

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If I were to sell any Descalso cards, it would be first on the list. I've got a 2007 Bowman Chrome Red that I'd rather keep. In the end I only really need one card of each player, but sometimes it's hard to let go haha
Now you are just making me jealous. A 1/1 and one of the toughest cards on my list that I need. Man oh man. Wow, did you get your red off of eBay last year? If so you beat me out for it. If it is the 9.5 graded 3/5 (used to belong to rookieaddict) one your name is Tom and I have contacted you multiple times haha. I wonder what ever happened to the diamond embedded 1/1 that went for almost 450 dollars

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Now you are just making me jealous. A 1/1 and one of the toughest cards on my list that I need. Man oh man. Wow, did you get your red off of eBay last year? If so you beat me out for it. If it is the 9.5 graded 3/5 (used to belong to rookieaddict) one your name is Tom and I have contacted you multiple times haha. I wonder what ever happened to the diamond embedded 1/1 that went for almost 450 dollars
I got it off ebay but it's not graded.

Latest posts