Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
My plans for Winter Warm Up:

Shelby Miller - 11x14
Bo Hart - 8x10
Matt Adams - 1st Career HR ticket stub
Ryan Franklin - 2009 AS ball
Marc Rzepczynski - 2011 WS ball

I already have all those items.

And if I can find some extra cash for the autograph ticket (I have this item as well):

Adam Wainwright - 2010 AS ball

New autos since August
cesarcedeno-cut.jpg

rasmus.jpg

drewjd.jpg

benson-vern.jpg

cloydboyer.jpg

hemus2.jpg

bokelmann.jpg

gagliano.jpg

higginsdennis.jpg

hagen.jpg

fossas.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
My plan for warm up is currently
5-10 Descalso Autos
1 Barret Browning
1 Trevor Rosenthal
1 Oscar Taveras
1 Michael Wacha
MAYBE IDK alot can change quickly ahha

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
FYI, guys. Insidersportsdeals.com has a nice Cardinals team signed ball up for today's special.

Yeah, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it. May end up a gift for my dad, but is a good deal. Far cheaper than it would have been at the show in stl a few months back

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
Little disappointed. I was going to use some Christmas $ on 10-20 of these, but they are now sold out. The reason I want so many of these is...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355956235.187949.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355956235.187949.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 15

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Loved those greens. Made a killing on carlos gonzalez, franklin morales and Ian Kinsler

Only had to give up 2 base RC logo cards for it.How much did they sell for then?Someday I'll find one with better centering.Ever see AdamSince1981 anymore?

A_Pharis

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Only had to give up 2 base RC logo cards for it.How much did they sell for then?Someday I'll find one with better centering.Ever see AdamSince1981 anymore?

I was buying them on the secondary market after people had them shipped out. I bought huge lots, 40-50 each of them for about $2/card. Sold teh CAR-Go's for about $70ea, and I unloaded all the morales in one deal @ $20 ea. I play cards with adam every once in a while, he could never get signed in to the site when it switched over, so he called it a day.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I ended up getting tickets for Miller, Taveras, Shannon, Hart, Franklin, and Boggs.

Miller - 11x14
Taveras - Undecided
Shannon - Gameday Magazine
Hart - 8x10
Franklin - 09 AS ball
Boggs - 11 WS ball

Photo or OMLB for Taveras???

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I was buying them on the secondary market after people had them shipped out. I bought huge lots, 40-50 each of them for about $2/card. Sold teh CAR-Go's for about $70ea, and I unloaded all the morales in one deal @ $20 ea. I play cards with adam every once in a while, he could never get signed in to the site when it switched over, so he called it a day.

Wow, Gonzalez sold for $70.Didn't think his cards sold for that.Hard to believe Morales sold that well either.That's too bad, I think AdamSince1981 had some nice stuff.Didn't he have the Tulowitski Superfractor?There was kinks to work out, maybe the site is more user friendly now.

Members online