Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Slowing putting the team set together.image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Looks like rookieaddict is going to have to add some Ellis rookies to the collection.

Yep, need a 2000 BC if anyone's got one. I really like the Ellis signing. I feel like we have really improved this off season, without giving up the future at all.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Anyone interested in some Yadi RC's? Non-auto's #'d to 100 or less; I've got 8 or so. Thought I'd ask here before putting them on ebay or COMC.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Probably out of my range, but what do you have?

deee1.jpg
deee2.jpg

deee3.jpg
deee3a.jpg

ds2.jpg
dws1.jpg

fu3.jpg
lcc1.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Won these in a contest on another thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 23
Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Well I hope not lol but I am a huge cards fan and have a bunch of free time now that im laid off but i would love to do some trading. I am building cards team sets Topps only if you have any let me know maybe we can knock out a trade or 2. I have a bunch of ozzies a few musial cards older of course and pujols and tons of doubles of Holliday. Let me know who you really want and I'll see what I can give up

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Well I hope not lol but I am a huge cards fan and have a bunch of free time now that im laid off but i would love to do some trading. I am building cards team sets Topps only if you have any let me know maybe we can knock out a trade or 2. I have a bunch of ozzies a few musial cards older of course and pujols and tons of doubles of Holliday. Let me know who you really want and I'll see what I can give up

Where you get laid off from?I was laid off last year too, finally back on my feet now, but stuck in some state I hate.Ever since lay off I stopped buying boxes, and just pick up singles now.Now I don't have a bunch of base sitting around.Supposed to get -9 in this XXXXing state tonight, snowed 3 inches the night before.A warm front is anything above freezing, but back in MO it's in the 40's most days, was even in the 50's last week where the rest of family is.

Any of your doubles would be nice, but send whatever you feel like sending.

Last edited:

Members online