Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
That is probably a 2003 Albert Pujols autograph. It's real. Probably from a sit down signing. I don't think those were inserted as autographs in packs as I've never seen another one signed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Is that packed pulled or ttm/ip?

That is probably a 2003 Albert Pujols autograph. It's real. Probably from a sit down signing. I don't think those were inserted as autographs in packs as I've never seen another one signed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pack pulled form 2002 Fleer Tradition, Beckett stats 50 signed.

Attachments

• 2002fttdhapab.jpg
    2002fttdhapab.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 23

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I, sadly, do not have one single Yadier Molina autographed card.

I had one years ago that looked like a cut autograph. He signed what looked like paper and it was put into a card. All of them were like that. I didn't like it, so I traded it, thinking if be able to pick one up fairly cheap sometime. I never expected his spike.

One day I will get one that suits me.

Today's show pick-ups, the 63 Batting Leaders is rough, but was cheap. The 65s were a dime each.
Game 1 - pictures Mike Shannon's 6th inning home run.
Game 5 - pictures Tim McCarver's 10th inning 3-run home run.
63musialLL_zps10efdff8.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Today's show pick-ups, the 63 Batting Leaders is rough, but was cheap. The 65s were a dime each.
Game 1 - pictures Mike Shannon's 6th inning home run.
Game 5 - pictures Tim McCarver's 10th inning 3-run home run.
63musialLL_zps10efdff8.jpg

Can't go wrong for a dime each.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Super Mario at Winter Warmup?

I've never been actually. My step-daughter is going Monday with her dad to get Wacha's auto.

I've just never wanted to waste the money on it.

I've been to the Caravan in 06 and got my picture with YADI and his auto on the sweet spot of a ball.

Warmup has just never really fell on a good time for me, work and money wise.

I'd like to go sometime, but it's never been a huge priority.

If I were to go Monday I'd like to find my near No-No tickets and have Wacha sign them. I think that would be badass.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I've never been actually. My step-daughter is going Monday with her dad to get Wacha's auto.

I've just never wanted to waste the money on it.

I've been to the Caravan in 06 and got my picture with YADI and his auto on the sweet spot of a ball.

Warmup has just never really fell on a good time for me, work and money wise.

I'd like to go sometime, but it's never been a huge priority.

If I were to go Monday I'd like to find my near No-No tickets and have Wacha sign them. I think that would be badass.

Looks like caravan isn't even worth going to either unless you have someone under 15 with you.Don't ever remember it being like that before.

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/stl/community/caravan.jsp

Members online