Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatsawinner

Jun 4, 2013
Allen Craig

I'm getting ready to start selling off a few collections I've been building, as I am working on to many things. The first will be my Allen Craig Collection, which the first part of, should be listed on e-bay tonight. I've amassed 100s of Auto cards, serial numbered card, and harder to find cards of the Cardinals Right Fielder. So let me know if there is something that you are looking for and I will list those first.

I am a huge Cardinals fan, so stay tuned for other Cardinals players in the near future! Just can't keep up with them all! Thanks

thatsawinner

Jun 4, 2013
I do have some Holliday cards that I will be listing. My middle son is colleting Holliday, but I do have several hard to find cards that he already has. I will most likely get more Craig and some Holliday cards listed the weekend of the 19th. Thanks for the interest!

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I just started taking inventory of my Cardinals collection tonight. I've never sat down and actually listed out my collection, card by card, with the prices I paid for each. It's going to take awhile, and also going to blow my mind me thinks...in all seriousness, if the total hits six figures I won't be shocked....well, maybe a little shocked...:eek:

We are building a new house, so figure now is the time to do it for insurance purposes.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I just started taking inventory of my Cardinals collection tonight. I've never sat down and actually listed out my collection, card by card, with the prices I paid for each. It's going to take awhile, and also going to blow my mind me thinks...in all seriousness, if the total hits six figures I won't be shocked....well, maybe a little shocked...:eek:

We are building a new house, so figure now is the time to do it for insurance purposes.

Sounds impressive.Show any here?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Picked up a nice chrome lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 17

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Been a while since ive posted. Newest pick up. Uncracked, directly from his agent.
Adams1_zps87676ed0.jpg

Adams2_zps5fbf8a38.jpg

Photomatched to a few games in late April / Early May of this year.

I also have a BUNCH of cardinals GU / Auto'd cards, nothing super high end. Whats the best way to go about selling them? Anyone looking for any particular players?

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Been a while since ive posted. Newest pick up. Uncracked, directly from his agent.
Adams1_zps87676ed0.jpg

Adams2_zps5fbf8a38.jpg

I also have a BUNCH of cardinals GU / Auto'd cards, nothing super high end. Whats the best way to go about selling them? Anyone looking for any particular players?

Nice! piece Krang.

I would possibly be interested in Yadi, Wainwright or Holliday.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Adams1_zps87676ed0.jpg

Adams2_zps5fbf8a38.jpg

How did you contact his agent?What cards you got?

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
I will work on making a list of the notable cards tonight. I have a buddy on a GU forum that was able to work a deal with Matt's Agent and get some bats from him, and was nice enough to sell me one :). Pretty impossible to find a legit non-broken gamer.

Photomatches.

DanAdams050514a1_zps661b404f.jpg

DanAdams050314a1_zps2a5146c3.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Molina out 8-12 weeks.Dammit.

Yeah, bad stuff. Hopefully we can steer through the storm and being him back for our postseason run. Meanwhile, we need to Cruz to showcase himself and get the job done. He's gotta make me feel better about owning this.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1405041614.493984.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yeah, bad stuff. Hopefully we can steer through the storm and being him back for our postseason run. Meanwhile, we need to Cruz to showcase himself and get the job done. He's gotta make me feel better about owning this.
View attachment 37868

If he's out 12 weeks he isn't coming back unless team makes playoffs.Pick up a Perez rookie yet?I picked up another cheap Freese red refractor.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Heartyourlife and thatsawinner I just sold a few cards on ebay and have some paypal cash ready to go. If you want send me a pm with what Holliday cards you have and some below ebay prices and hopefully we can work out a deal thanks Dan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online