Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tavg

Nov 5, 2014
semo
got these this past week. i collect cardinals. gu/auto past and present of cardinals. for autos i collect them even if theyre not in a cardinals uni. also if they were drafted but didnt play in the bigs.
i have 64 cert autos..but including ip and ttm i have over 200.
right now my count for unique cardinals cards is 4324 cards. i started with around 800 back in 2010 when i decided to mainly focus on cardinals

abraham nunez

tommy herr

sean lowe (his only cert auto)

opeechee (thought it was topps smh)

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
got these this past week. i collect cardinals. gu/auto past and present of cardinals. for autos i collect them even if theyre not in a cardinals uni. also if they were drafted but didnt play in the bigs.
i have 64 cert autos..but including ip and ttm i have over 200.
right now my count for unique cardinals cards is 4324 cards. i started with around 800 back in 2010 when i decided to mainly focus on cardinals

abraham nunez

tommy herr

sean lowe (his only cert auto)

opeechee (thought it was topps smh)

Nice Herr.Is it on card?I think I have the Lowe too.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Here is another one of my favorite Cardinals cards and one of my favorite cards in my PC of one of my all-time favorite players.

MUSIAL AUTO.jpg

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Where's everyone at? This thread has been dead for months. Winter got you all down?

I'll be the first to admit to not posting much lately. Haven't been finding much that I need for my collections, even started selling some of my nicer All-Star cards off. Trying to limit them to the All-Star games I've been to instead of trying to get every imaginable Cardinals AS card.

Anyone have any sweet pick ups? Anyone going to Winter Warm Up?

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Definitely not as much as I thought I had. I recently traded away most of my Cardinals stuff, but I found some lower end stuff.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1421009856.555495.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1421009891.423847.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1421009933.102920.jpg

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
[MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION] flash some Astros my way and I will let them go for very little in return.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts