Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
419151688c698942b424d9b3ea78da1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yes, I would be storing them with other cards from the same time. How were the cards packed inside a newspaper?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
There are 4x6 sized binder pages out there too that hold four 4x6 sized cards. That's what I store my 3x5 SGAs, odd shaped printing proofs, and such in.

junior24fan

Jun 10, 2016
Illinois
Just saw this thread pop up. I'm not a Cards fan but do live in Cardinal country. Several years back at a benefit auction I won an autographed John Mabry ball and an autographed Andy Benes ball if anyone on here wants them feel free to PM me and they are yours. I'm downsizing to just my Griffey stuff. Merry Christmas!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just saw this thread pop up. I'm not a Cards fan but do live in Cardinal country. Several years back at a benefit auction I won an autographed John Mabry ball and an autographed Andy Benes ball if anyone on here wants them feel free to PM me and they are yours. I'm downsizing to just my Griffey stuff. Merry Christmas!

The only bad thing about living in Cardinal Country is that it’s so close to Cubs Land, or whatever that refer to themselves as, 😂

I live in southern Illinois, so I deal with Cubs fans on a daily basis.

Members online

Latest posts