Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Im with you, I don't want to see Miller go, but we've got to stop giving Matheny the Pete Kozma Option; he's proven he'll use it. If we can't sign Peralta I think we have to let someone go. I think Shelby has a higher floor than Martinez but Carlos's ceiling is unbelievably high

I would strongly consider Miller for Profar.A lot of salary coming off the books, I like your idea of signing Peralta.What other SS are out there?I doubt Scrubs would trade Castro within division.

A bunch of guys and myself did a group break of some 2013 boxes, got free packs from DA with our order, selected 2012 Topps Series 2 Jumbo rack packs and pulled this beauty for the collection
Topps12Musial_zpsd06d4d21.jpg

Not too bad for free packs (also pulled a Bobby Abreu relic).

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Don't know why I've missed this thread before...guess I should share my latest pickup. The Bowman Chrome Joe Kelly Superfractor RC! Overpaid? Probably but its my first Cardinals superfractor and its a rookie :)

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
I know its not a card, but ive been more into mem collecting recently. Photomatched to his 5/1/13 HR, still working on some others.

I know theres little chance he will be back with us, but was fun to watch for sure.

IMG_4188a_zpsef2a765c.jpg

Don't know why I've missed this thread before...guess I should share my latest pickup. The Bowman Chrome Joe Kelly Superfractor RC! Overpaid? Probably but its my first Cardinals superfractor and its a rookie :)

Ryan,
I picked up a 98 Flair Showcase Row 0 of Lankford (to finish rows 0, 1 & 2) the other day and made me wonder if you were still around and collecting Lankford. Glad to see you made your way to the thread.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I seen tim kurkjian in the hallway down by the visitors locker room on my break during one of the World Series Games and I wanted to go say hi since I have wanted to meet him for 5 years or so. However its kind of an unwritten written rule for us not to go that way or talk to people who are working down there. I mean every now and then if I see someone walking down the hall and I know who they are I say hello or whatever. All of those baseball players are super kind when you are not begging for autographs. I talked to guys like Jeff Samardja,John Buck and some other guys.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got a few new cards in this week. A Rosenthal auto, a Edmonds patch, a Ozzie 84 Topps PSA 10, a Gibby Auto and a bunch of late 90's base and inserts. I participated in a 69 box break on here that All In Cards did, I got some cool stuff...it's where the Gibby came from. If anyone needs late 90's base I've got dupes I can send out. Here are some pics
rosenthal_zps631e2656.jpg

gibson_zpsb63b6cdf.jpg

edmondspatch_zps0750e03c.jpg

4_zps9e1f551c.jpg

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Ok guys my wife says I'm spending too much on cards but I didn't think so. I'm going to try and knock down a few trades now though. I am looking for just plain base Topps cards Cardinals only of course. I am looking for cards out of the regular issue sets and the traded sets from 1993-2003. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a trade thanks Dan.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
My parents XXXXX to me frequently about all the cards I have.Could have sent a bunch of base to you if I didn't give them away.

Latest posts