Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What do our Molina collectors think would be fair for this? The black refractors that year were not numbered, but were found 1-2 a box.

IMG_8235.JPG

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
What do our Molina collectors think would be fair for this? The black refractors that year were not numbered, but were found 1-2 a box.

View attachment 71750

A regular refractor recently Sold for about $55 with shipping. So, since yours is not centered very well maybe $75 to $100.

What was the contest?

From baseballcardpedia.com : Finally, Topps produced a special "1st Edition" factory set. Randomly seeded in Hobby/Jumbo boxes of 2014 Topps Series One were ten Power Players Spring Training Access Pass redemption cards good for a 1st Edition factory set. The redeemed set is a retail (Blue Box) factory set, that also included all five Rookie Variaiton cards. Each card, and the outside of the box, has a "1st EDITION" logo stamped on the front.

Attachments

• 2014t1stedsetc.jpg
    2014t1stedsetc.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014t1stedset.jpg
    2014t1stedset.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014t1stedseta.jpg
    2014t1stedseta.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Picked up some signed tickets at Springfield game tonight. I think Mercado will someday make the team. Been quietly having a nice season.

IMG_8273.JPG

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Springfield exclusive McGee bobblehead from the same game. Their marketing department kicks ass with their giveaways. I wish other teams would take some notes.

IMG_8809.JPG

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think Busch is giving away a Willie bobble head the same night they’re doing the pro wrestling promotion. That’s what my buddy told me anyway. I haven’t looked into it.

It's a Bud Bash bobblehead. It's different from the one I have. I do like how all the Bud Bash ones have no sponsor tag on the front. I don't know how much extra those tickets are. Springfield has the 1967 World Series beer stein I will be going to later this month.

IMG_8813.PNG

Last edited:

Members online