Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Clark Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
dd316 said:
Anybody ever seen one of these signed with the fat Sharpie?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLARK-2001-DONRUSS- ... 8781185026

I'm staying clear. I think what happened is that they took one of the backdoored (unsigned) ones and had it signed after market. That definitely isn't pack pulled, but the signature looks good to me though. So, unsigned bankruptcy card that was purchased and signed by Clark at a later time (in my opinion). I picked up one of the unsigned ones, I actually would rather have it unsigned than signed after market like that, just doesn't really look all that clean.

psychovb

Jun 3, 2010
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen this lithograph before? I bought it over 20 years ago but I'm still stumped on the origination and who the artist is. In my opinion, it has perfect symmetry along with capturing Will's sweet swing.

TwanV00002.jpg
TwanV00001.jpg
TwanV00003.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I've never seen that one, but that definitely captures Clark's sweet swing. I'm probably wrong, but I remember one similar that was featured in the Beckett magazine once. It was on the inside cover or inside back cover, always thought it was nice too, just don't have it readily available to look at. I searched your artist "Twan" with no luck either, but that's really nice!

I picked up a litho of him in the Rangers uniform after I found the promo card for the event:

l.jpg

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
psychovb said:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen this lithograph before? I bought it over 20 years ago but I'm still stumped on the origination and who the artist is. In my opinion, it has perfect symmetry along with capturing Will's sweet swing.

TwanV00002.jpg
TwanV00001.jpg
TwanV00003.jpg

I almost never check in on this thread but for some reason I did today. I absolutely love the style of this piece. If I had more time to work on my stuff, I think I'd head in this direction. Very cool picture although I can't help with the artist.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
My newest addition. From 2000 and I'd never seen it or heard of it until I picked it up a week ago, so definitely an amazing find for me. Unused Ticket Sheet from Hi Corbett Field/USA Olympic Games, one of which has Clark on it.

l.jpg

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
clarkfan said:
My newest addition. From 2000 and I'd never seen it or heard of it until I picked it up a week ago, so definitely an amazing find for me. Unused Ticket Sheet from Hi Corbett Field/USA Olympic Games, one of which has Clark on it.

l.jpg

Very cool, those look great. Where did you manage to track those down Nolan?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Just an ebay buy it now. Stumbled across it and feel pretty lucky to find it. I had no idea these existed.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I got the actual litho from a lady off craigslist of all places, only after I picked up the promo and did a random google search to find out more info. The promo came from a guy that was shown to me by the resident Rusty Greer fan on here.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Do any of you guys have a lead on a signed '87 Fleer Clark? Or an upcoming signing as a last resort?

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Picked this shirt up at a Grizzlies game last week. They are honoring Fresno legends all season.....legendary players who have spent time playing in Fresno.

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
ronfromfresno said:
Picked this shirt up at a Grizzlies game last week. They are honoring Fresno legends all season.....legendary players who have spent time playing in Fresno.

IMAG0097.jpg

Love the shirt Ron. Did you pick up any extras? Or are they available online anywhere for crazy Clark collectors in Missouri?

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
clarkfan said:
Love the shirt Ron. Did you pick up any extras? Or are they available online anywhere for crazy Clark collectors in Missouri?

Only got one for myself and my wife. Not sure if the Grizzlies have any left, I'll get in touch with them and see what they say. The shirt was available as part of a ticket package, $20 got a ticket and a shirt. I saw a lot of shirts at the booth but almost none being worn or carried in the stadium so they might have some left.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
ajw said:
I recently picked up a new Rack Pack that might be of interest. Check it out. How many of these can be out there?

1988%20Donruss%20Rack%20Pack%20Will%20Clark.jpg

That rack pack is absolutely amazing!! Has anyone seen anything like this before with other players/years?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Could anyone here help me with a hat? It was a Cardinals hat it is game used, I want to see what size hat he wore if someone has one to compare any team please let me know. If you are interested in it and want pics please PM me. Thanks

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
ronfromfresno said:
clarkfan said:

Only got one for myself and my wife. Not sure if the Grizzlies have any left, I'll get in touch with them and see what they say. The shirt was available as part of a ticket package, $20 got a ticket and a shirt. I saw a lot of shirts at the booth but almost none being worn or carried in the stadium so they might have some left.
I did try to contact them, they are all out.

Members online

Latest posts