Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
Results 1,216 to 1,218 of 1218

Thread: Will Clark Collectors Thread

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    Do you recognize the ebay ID of the person who won the Puckett by chance Nolan?
    Unfortunately I don't. I just assumed it was a major Puckett guy b/c the casual collector simply wouldn't have a clue.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfan View Post
    Unfortunately I don't. I just assumed it was a major Puckett guy b/c the casual collector simply wouldn't have a clue.
    It's not a username I'm familiar with. I can identify about 5 of them now. =)

TxRyanCards
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone here happen to have an EXTRA 1999 Upper Deck #216 Will Clark Exclusives Level 1 (#/100) they would be willing to trade or sell?

This one has eluded me for years. The last one I saw on eBay was a couple years ago and I was outbid for it.

It is the only card missing from my otherwise complete Texas Rangers team set of 1999 UD Exclusives Level 1.
    It has to be the Rangers card from series 1, not the Orioles card from series 2.

As an aside, the 1999 Upper Deck set had some quirks:

1. There was a gap between Series 1 and Series 2 such that cards 256-265 do not exist.
    2. The "Exclusives Level 1" cards in Series 1 had the serial number stamped in bronze foil on the back of the cards. The number was large and stood out really well on a black rectangular background. But this was changed (cheapened) for Series 2 where the serial number was printed in smaller black numbers on a white rectangular background. The numbers were harder to read and looked to be printed by a dot matrix printer!
    3. The "Exclusives Level 2" cards in Series 1 were 1/1. But this was changed for Series 2 where Level 2 was #/10.
    4. Series 1 Hobby Boxes included a sealed pack of 1989 Upper Deck Hi Series

There were so many things to like about Series 1, the changes in Series 2 were a let down for me.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182