Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Series 2 Jumbo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
The Hits:
Prime 9 - #7
Gold - Jorge De La Rosa, Brett Myers, Brandon Beachy, Logan Morrison, Delmon Young, Fernando Rodney, Jose Valverde, Scott Kazmir, Jason Hammel, Nick Blackburn
Sparkle - Cardinals, Evan Longoria, Matt Garza, Derek Holland, Yankees, Livan Hernandez, Matt Holliday, Bobby Abreu, Macier Izturis, Brandon Belt
Before there was Topps - American Tobacco 1911 T206, Goudey 1933
Diamond Stars - Adrian Gonzalez, Joey Votto, Jason Heyward, Matt Holliday
Champions - Aparicio, Marichal, Jackie Robinson, R Roberts, Mathews, Maris, D Snider, Yaz, Gehrig, Gary Carter
Topps 60 - Rivera, Longoria, Posada, Stargell, Mathews, Francisco Liriano, Kershaw, Jered Weaver, Lincecum, Pujols
60 Years - Mantle, Brooks Robinson x2, Cepeda x2, Frank Robinson, Gossage, Eddie Murray, Mattingly x2
60 Years Original Back - Rickey Henderson
Schafer-1.jpg

Jordan Schafer Black Border 56/60
Cobb.jpg
Ty Cobb Sparkle
Lester-1.jpg

Jon Lester Topps 60 Relic
Damon.jpg

Damon1-1.jpg

Johnny Damon Diamond Variation
Logan.jpg

Logan Morrison Topps 60 Auto
Murray.jpg

Eddie Murray Mfg. Glove
Mantle.jpg

Mantle Mfg. Glove Black 85/99

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
sebpoo said:
A_Pharis said:
Where's the diamond on the Damon?

+1
He's not part of the list.
If there are 60 different cards with diamonds, like series 1, I have not seen a complete list. The list in the above link only has 26 cards listed unless I looked at the wrong list.

It sure looks like a diamond on the knob of the bat.

A_Pharis

Dazed said:
sebpoo said:
A_Pharis said:
Where's the diamond on the Damon?

+1
If there are 60 different cards with diamonds, like series 1, I have not seen a complete list. The list in the above link only has 26 cards listed unless I looked at the wrong list.

Looks more like the team logo on the hat of the player in the dugout in the background to me.

Diamonds on these cards are very clearly diamonds (none will be faded or blurry) and they have a huge sparkle on them.... lines of clear white light going in 4 directions out from the diamond.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
A_Pharis said:
Dazed said:
sebpoo said:
[quote="A_Pharis":2lxrq19v]Where's the diamond on the Damon?

+1

Looks more like the team logo on the hat of the player in the dugout in the background to me.

Diamonds on these cards are very clearly diamonds (none will be faded or blurry) and they have a huge sparkle on them.... lines of clear white light going in 4 directions out from the diamond.[/quote:2lxrq19v]

I agree, it does not shine like the other diamond variations. The blury part above the bat knob is from something in the dugout. But, whatever is on the bat knob is not writing. I wish I could get a better quality scan.

A_Pharis

Checked eBay and all of them have it so it's not a variant. Looking at stock photos, he has -at least historically- put his jersey number on the knob. I'll admit, that the blown up pic you have doesn't look like that. It does appear to be writing, though.

Members online

Latest posts