Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone familiar with moscariello9125 on eBay? Issues here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Better yet, is this person a member here?

Can't seem to get this guy to pay for his $130 worth of five auctions he won from me. He won't reply to any of the emails I have sent him to determine what is intentions are.

But he doesn't have a problem bidding on another one of my auctions and winning it last night....and still hasn't paid for any of them....

And he also has no problem bidding and winning and paying for other auctions from other sellers in the meantime. I learned this from looking at his feedback.

I mean, seriously?

I'm a few minutes away from finalizing 5 NPB's on this guy. Not sure if it will mess up his account or not, but I've tried my best to communicate with him so he doesn't get hit with 5 NPB's.

So all that being said, anyone know him or is he here? Last chance for him here or if someone knows him, maybe it can buy him some more time if he wants to send payment tonight.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
tommyfro21 said:

Can't seem to get this guy to pay for his $130 worth of five auctions he won from me. He won't reply to any of the emails I have sent him to determine what is intentions are.

But he doesn't have a problem bidding on another one of my auctions and winning it last night....and still hasn't paid for any of them....

And he also has no problem bidding and winning and paying for other auctions from other sellers in the meantime. I learned this from looking at his feedback.

I mean, seriously?

I'm a few minutes away from finalizing 5 NPB's on this guy. Not sure if it will mess up his account or not, but I've tried my best to communicate with him so he doesn't get hit with 5 NPB's.

So all that being said, anyone know him or is he here? Last chance for him here or if someone knows him, maybe it can buy him some more time if he wants to send payment tonight.

how long has it been?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
just file the 5 npb's, he either pays or you get your fees back.
i never even give this a 2nd thought anymore, i dont email anyone
unless they are a reg customer who may have forgot.
sucks to relist, but its 10% dont pay like clockwork.
make sure you block him too, so he cant keep playing games.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
You should block him immediately so that he can't bid on anything else.

Don't re-list until the NPB cases are closed. He still has three or four days after they're opened to pay. If he does, ebay looks at it as him being the rightful owner to the auctions' contents, and he will have the right to neg you if you don't mail the items to him, or can even neg you if you just refund. It's moronic, but that's ebay's policy.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
James52411 said:
cgilmo said:
how long has it been?

If it hasn't been very long, he may be waiting to pay for everything at once at the end of the batch of auctions you have up.

Shouldnt matter. Even if he's waiting, doesnt prevent him from responding to emails to let the seller know of his intentions.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
tommyfro21 said:

I mean, seriously?

how long has it been?

Looks like June 12th for the bulk of it.... Sonny Gray auctions.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
eBay sellers have one single tool...and I don't understand why they don't use it.

Non-Paying Bidder.

Soon enough eBay will take that away from sellers, but use it while you can.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
200lbhockeyplayer said:
eBay sellers have one single tool...and I don't understand why they don't use it.

Non-Paying Bidder.

i certainly use the NPB tool when i have too. and it usually gets the buyer to pay up.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
James52411 said:
cgilmo said:
how long has it been?

If it hasn't been very long, he may be waiting to pay for everything at once at the end of the batch of auctions you have up.

He won 5 auctions on June 12th. Then he won another on June 19th. I started the NPB process after 4 days. The cases are ready to be closed due to no payment, but I'm trying to hold out a little bit for payment.

It really sucks too because one of the auctions sold for over $50 and seriously doubt I will get even $25 for it now. The guy has cost me money because it was right after the draft when I sold it.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Non-Paying Bidder.

I always file 4 days after the auction is complete. I also send out 2 invoices, one right after the auction and another two days after the auction explaining that I just wanted to send an extra reminder to help them out.

I really thought that having 5 cases open against him would get his attention. Between that and 2 personal emails, I have heard zilch.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Jastermereel said:
If it makes you feel any better he'll probably get kicked off ebay.

That's one reason I wanted to give the guy a chance. It's exactly why I emailed him some reminders because I thought this might happen.

Ultimately, it's his own fault though. I bet he doesn't even realize that will happen to him though. Probably just thinks he can avoid payment, take a hit, and move on...

sanone38

Oct 1, 2008
yep i'm familiar with him he bought a bryce harper chrome for 35.00 from me & never paid,,kept bidding on my other harpers,,,filed a npb,,hes a chump & lets hope ebay kicks him off,,hope this helps,, o yea i blocked him also

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
sanone38 said:
yep i'm familiar with him he bought a bryce harper chrome for 35.00 from me & never paid,,kept bidding on my other harpers,,,filed a npb,,hes a chump & lets hope ebay kicks him off,,hope this helps,, o yea i blocked him also

Another reason I like these boards so much....getting info like this. Thanks for letting me know.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
He can get kicked off, and then open a new account within the hour. Bid on a ton of auctions, proceed to not pay. Wait a week, get kicked of again and repeat.

It's funny actually.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
He can get kicked off, and then open a new account within the hour. Bid on a ton of auctions, proceed to not pay. Wait a week, get kicked of again and repeat.

It's funny actually.

Well I just closed all 5 cases so he should be getting kicked off soon.

I assume that the other auction he won of mine will then get cancelled out automatically since he will no longer be a member, correct?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

It's funny actually.

I assume that the other auction he won of mine will then get cancelled out automatically since he will no longer be a member, correct?
Block his ID, then just cancel his bids manually.

Don't count on eBay to do anything.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
tommyfro21 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

It's funny actually.

Block his ID, then just cancel his bids manually.

Don't count on eBay to do anything.

It was for an auction he won 2 days ago. I requested the auction to be cancelled. Don't think there is anything else I can do but wait on it right now. Thankfully it was for only .99.

Members online