Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What autos are you most looking forward to in 2011 A&G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sigma_chi said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="sigma_chi":ks167rfb]2011 ACO World Championships "King of Cornhole" Tournament Winner

:lol:

I really, REALLY don't want to know what that is

:lol: I hesitantly googled it here at work, afraid of what I might find and luckily it turns out it is basically a big baggo tournament[/quote:ks167rfb]

It originated in Ohio. Fitting.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
J-Rod said:
[quote="Mighty Bombjack":2ec7oeri]
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Great non-baseball list; I'd like to get autos of HBK and Guy Fieri from it, who are some of the people you'd like to try to buy an auto of from it?

Forgive me my ignorance, but I'm looking at the list posted and can't figure out who "HBK" is.

Shawn Michaels
Professional Wrestler[/quote:2ec7oeri]

I have not followed wrestling since I was in junior high. Is that the same dude that was in The Rockers with Marty whatshisname?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Sweet that Hayhurst is getting a Ginter auto. Wonder what this does to his FCB cert auto.

Rudy and Holtz will have the Norte Dame collectors out.

HBK will be red hot one. Just like Hogan auto was when it was in ginter.

G

Mighty Bombjack said:
[quote="J-Rod":202py1t8][quote="Mighty Bombjack":202py1t8]
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Great non-baseball list; I'd like to get autos of HBK and Guy Fieri from it, who are some of the people you'd like to try to buy an auto of from it?

Forgive me my ignorance, but I'm looking at the list posted and can't figure out who "HBK" is.

Shawn Michaels
Professional Wrestler[/quote:202py1t8]

I have not followed wrestling since I was in junior high. Is that the same dude that was in The Rockers with Marty whatshisname?[/quote:202py1t8]
Yup, and then in DX with Triple H

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
[quote="J-Rod":34hyam9d][quote="Mighty Bombjack":34hyam9d]
GoldenBuckeyes said:

Shawn Michaels
Professional Wrestler

I have not followed wrestling since I was in junior high. Is that the same dude that was in The Rockers with Marty whatshisname?[/quote:34hyam9d]
Yup, and then in DX with Triple H[/quote:34hyam9d]

Don't know what that is, and don't wanna derail the thread, but this has brought back a great memory that I gotta share. In 1989 I think, my buddy and I got front row seats to a WWF event in Colorado Springs. One of the marquee matchups was The Rockers vs. The Powers of Pain. I hated the Rockers. When they entered, the crowd went crazy and ate it up. Michaels ran around the crowd slapping hands. We were near his corner, and when he came up to me to slap my hand, I pulled my hand back and shouted "YOU SUCK!" in his face. He gave me a slightly angry, slightly surprised/sad look, like "Hey! I'm a good guy! You're supposed to like me!" It was a proud moment for my young self. The Rockers got whooped around the ring but predictably came back and won.

Then I started junior high and discovered girls and forgot about wrestling. Just had to share.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Pacman and Raging Bull. I can't imagine many of the Paquiao autos will end up stateside however. As I have to imagine those Pinoys that always buy all the Exquisite Basketball will be buying every single one in print at top dollar.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
TraderJake said:
Pacman and Raging Bull. I can't imagine many of the Paquiao autos will end up stateside however. As I have to imagine those Pinoys that always buy all the Exquisite Basketball will be buying every single one in print at top dollar.
didn't they get busted?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Forget this years, I'm still looking for last year's Sig Hansen auto for a reasonable price. There's only three this year that I'd want: Buchholz, Utley and Jason Kendall.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yeah, the Cpt Sig autos are sweet from last year. They still do pop up.

I see Rudy just signed his first name. I think on his Press Pass autos a couple years ago he did full sig on those. At least he put his #45 on Ginter from few that have poped up so far. Lou Holtz auto looks sweet. Few more of those are poping up now. Red Ink Rudy is up as well.

I saw on first box break from Chris ar Hobby Box on You Tube he pulled Wee Man auto.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
HBK Nice! More of a HHH fan myself, but Michaels would be a cool A&G auto to have.

Anybody know of any other Wrestler autos in any of these kinds of Baseball sets over the years? Haven't really followed that close.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm waiting for the day that A&G starts including musicians in the auto and relic checklist. I'd buy several boxes if I had a chance for a Robert Fripp auto or a piece of Neil Peart's drumstick. With all the celebrity-themed sets over the last few years, you'd think someone would have added some musicians in somewhere, especially some prog rock greats for all us Rush nerds who are also card nerds!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I like the music idea. They have had a few music (related) personalities, but I don't think they had actual band members.

I need to get on Topps to make a Bobby Cleveland autograph

Members online

Latest posts