Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 7/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
jgro85 said:
hive17 said:
CS Long Beach alum Drew Gagnon makes his MLB debut tonight in Helena for the Brewers.

wooot. watched every game of his at LB this year.

YES! I knew there was someone on here with a LBS avatar. It was 50% of the reason i posted the start

Tyler Thornburg has to suck up a loss: 6IP, 3H (1HR), 2R, 3BB, 6K. BC only scored 1 run against 5 relievers over 4 innings ::facepalm::

Gagnon: 2IP, 1H, 5K. Nice debut.

Nick Ramirez also went 3/4 w/ a 2B, RBI and a run scored. Glad he didn't miss a beat after the draft.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
hive17 said:
hive17 said:
jgro85 said:
hive17 said:
CS Long Beach alum Drew Gagnon makes his MLB debut tonight in Helena for the Brewers.

wooot. watched every game of his at LB this year.

YES! I knew there was someone on here with a LBS avatar. It was 50% of the reason i posted the start

Tyler Thornburg has to suck up a loss: 6IP, 3H (1HR), 2R, 3BB, 6K. BC only scored 1 run against 5 relievers over 4 innings ::facepalm::

Gagnon: 2IP, 1H, 5K. Nice debut.

Nick Ramirez also went 3/4 w/ a 2B, RBI and a run scored. Glad he didn't miss a beat after the draft.

Not too shabby. You in the LB area?

Members online

Latest posts