Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Studio All-Star Game cards? Attn - player collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anyone have info on these?

eBay seller addisonparksc listed what might be a full set of them this morning. According to the Beckett website, there are 189 in this set, which is skip numbered from the 250 cards of the 2002 Studio set. I don't remember seeing any of these, so I emailed the seller to ask what they were, and he says they have a gold foil stamp from the all-star game (he doesn't have scans with the auctions).

I took a chance and bought the Grace, thinking they must be rare. Thought maybe other player collectors might be interested too. Anyone have a scan of one of these?

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkpar...US_Baseball&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=4

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
he could have done a scan of just one and used it for all the listings to show what they look like. if you ask me sounds like it could be after market bs! i just hate lazy ass sellers like this!

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I saw this but passed, would love to see a scan though. Don't wanna drop the cash for some crappy card.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
I saw this but passed, would love to see a scan though. Don't wanna drop the cash for some crappy card.

You change your mind, looks like the Andruw is gone. I would hate to think that there are THREE Andruw Jones collectors out there. :lol:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've purchased several Bagwells from this seller and he never scans any of his cards. At least none of the ones I have ever purchased. Another Burbank type IMO(albeit a little better on the prices it seems).

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Here's the Jeter:

Inserts09-18-11006.jpg

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
just picked these up from Addison--really like how the All-Star logo "pops"

MartinezPedro_2002StudioAll-StarGame.jpg
PiazzaMike_2002StudioAll-StarGame.jpg

thanks to the OP or whomever started the thread!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It's been awhile since we've talked about these cards. I still haven't seen any other than what addisonparksc has on Beckett. There are none on ebay (current or ended), there are none on sportlots, and there are none on Beckett (from other sellers). So I picked up a couple more:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Sorry if these cards have been posted on eBay over and over by addisonparksc but I saw the Adam Dunn version today for the first time ever and I couldn't argue with the price. It looks to me like this seller is the only guy on eBay selling any of these cards besides a single person selling a Thome with a hefty price tag. The OP said years ago that this seller did not have pics included but each card is shown now, front and back. From what I could see, COMC does not have any of these cards listed.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm pretty sure I still have some red Sox rookie.

Got it about a decade ago at the national.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts