Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 Masterpiece Stroke of Genius Francoeur Auto SSP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Must be. I know someone on here did complete the 2007 set. A few people were working on 2008 set as well. Don't think I've ever heard of anyone completing 2008 set though. Don't think it had as many ssp as 2007 and checklist wasn't as good as 2007.

dizzyduff13

Apr 7, 2009
Miami, Fl
I believe it was. I've only seen 4 listed. The first I lost at 23$. The 2nd was in the 90$ range. The 3rd sold on BIN for 12$ ::facepalm:: I never saw it and I'm still kicking myself for missing it. This last one I thought I would win. My bid was 105. I still can't believe I lost it.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
dizzyduff13 said:
I believe it was. I've only seen 4 listed. The first I lost at 23$. The 2nd was in the 90$ range. The 3rd sold on BIN for 12$ ::facepalm:: I never saw it and I'm still kicking myself for missing it. This last one I thought I would win. My bid was 105. I still can't believe I lost it.

Only 4? Wow. Looks like it will be staying in the $80+ area for a little while since there were a few other bidders willing to go that high.

I think I can live without this one for a while :) .

Members online

Latest posts