Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indians fan with LeBron jersey in serious condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Some people seriously need to get a life.

One, the person who's wearing the jersey just to get a rise out of people.

Two, the person who thinks they need to play Billy Jo Badass and jump somone over the dumbest of reasons.

My God I feel dumber for reading that article. Hopefully the idiot who followed him home and assaulted him gets the maximum sentence allowed.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
guy (who looks like a huge ******) got his ass beat (by someone he likely knew) after being at a bar with buddies.

wasn't wearing the jersey, had nothing to do with the jersey.

just happened to be the same ****** who wore a Lebron jersey to an Indians game LAST YEAR.

otherwise "Duk" from Big League Joke wouldn't have even written about it.

that said, I hope the guy recovers quickly so he can get back to being a 30 year old ghetto looking ******...

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
chashawk said:
guy (who looks like a huge ******) got his ass beat (by someone he likely knew) after being at a bar with buddies.

wasn't wearing the jersey, had nothing to do with the jersey.

just happened to be the same ****** who wore a Lebron jersey to an Indians game LAST YEAR.

otherwise "Duk" from Big League Joke wouldn't have even written about it.

that said, I hope the guy recovers quickly so he can get back to being a 30 year old ghetto looking ******...

+1,000,000.

Not saying he deserved it, but it seems like this is a guy that gets off on stirring things up. I wouldn't be surprised if he routinely rubs people the wrong way. Someone may have just had enough of his dumb ass and taught him a lesson.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm going to go with Charlie on this one. Seems he opened his mouth one to many times and someone closed it
for awhile..... I hope he is not to injured and recovers soon. But now this jack-*** goes another 15 minutes of fame.

He should be on all the talk show once he is able to talk again :lol:

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
You should never run your mouth and stir up shat unless you know you can back it up.

But if you know you can back it up, that's all the more reason to not to run your mouth and act like a hardass.

Hopefully this guy will figure this out after he gets out of the hospital. The guy that beat him up needs to learn to not feed the trolls.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
JoshHamilton said:
Someone please nuke Ohio already.

+1000

Oxycontin prescription writing capital of the World.... There is an OBGYN in Ohio who wrote enough Oxy scripts in 2009 to supply everyone (man, woman, and child) in her county with 1,100+ pills for the year. Yes, you read that correctly. There are dozens of 'doctors' who make a killing in Ohio by simply writing scripts and pocketing the $200 or so for the 'doctor's visit.' Yet these 'clinics' have no nurses, no equipment, etc, just a desk and a 'doctor' who writes scripts to anyone who comes in. Pathetic.

And don't get me started on Ohio State fans...... O-H-I-O S-U-C-K-S

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
Joshua.Roundtree said:
JoshHamilton said:

+1000

Oxycontin prescription writing capital of the World.... There is an OBGYN in Ohio who wrote enough Oxy scripts in 2009 to supply everyone (man, woman, and child) in her county with 1,100+ pills for the year. Yes, you read that correctly. There are dozens of 'doctors' who make a killing in Ohio by simply writing scripts and pocketing the $200 or so for the 'doctor's visit.' Yet these 'clinics' have no nurses, no equipment, etc, just a desk and a 'doctor' who writes scripts to anyone who comes in. Pathetic.

So because a few doctors abuse their ability to write prescriptions you think that makes the ENTIRE state a joke? I'm sure THAT doesn't happen anywhere else. At least I can comprehend your disdain for Ohio State...

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
OhioBobcat3 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
JoshHamilton said:

+1000

So because a few doctors abuse their ability to write prescriptions you think that makes the ENTIRE state is a joke? I'm sure THAT doesn't happen anywhere else. At least I can comprehend your disdain for Ohio State...

It happens everywhere, but its MOST prevalent in Ohio at least according to the per capita population. More drugs are prescribed in Ohio per person in the state than any other in the US. And yes, my disdain for Ohio State comes from the many transplants in my area that are from Ohio. This summer has been absolutely fabulous though, they've all seemed to go into hiding or at least don't openly flaunt their love for the Buckeyes anymore. Thank you T. Pryor!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
TBTwinsFan said:
Who wears a basketball jersey to a baseball game?

That's a fashion no-no in my book. Same with wearing blue scarfs. They are so out of season, you know?

Who wears a jersey period? Its alright if you are a kid, but that's grounds for having your man card pulled where I come from.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Joshua.Roundtree said:
TBTwinsFan said:

That's a fashion no-no in my book. Same with wearing blue scarfs. They are so out of season, you know?

Who wears a jersey period? Its alright if you are a kid, but that's grounds for having your man card pulled where I come from.

I don't really see the big deal about wearing jerseys as an adult. It's probably one of those things that will come to me when I get there.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
TBTwinsFan said:

I don't really see the big deal about wearing jerseys as an adult. It's probably one of those things that will come to me when I get there.

To me, it is the same as an adult bringing a glove to the game.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
CubsFan13 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
TBTwinsFan said:

To me, it is the same as an adult bringing a glove to the game.

I don't even do that anymore.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
TBTwinsFan said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
TBTwinsFan said:

I am 33 years old and I never heard of it being odd for an adult to wear a jersey to a game. In fact, I have been to many games and I never blinked an eye at other adults wearing jerseys let alone in the general public. There obviously has to be some joke I missed along the way.

Members online

Latest posts