Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indians fan with LeBron jersey in serious condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
CubsFan13 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Who wears a basketball jersey to a baseball game?

That's a fashion no-no in my book. Same with wearing blue scarfs. They are so out of season, you know?

Who wears a jersey period? Its alright if you are a kid, but that's grounds for having your man card pulled where I come from.

I don't really see the big deal about wearing jerseys as an adult. It's probably one of those things that will come to me when I get there.

To me, it is the same as an adult bringing a glove to the game.

Really???? What's wrong with that? I must be old school as I also don't see a problem with that either.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
prospectorgems said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
TBTwinsFan said:

That's a fashion no-no in my book. Same with wearing blue scarfs. They are so out of season, you know?

Who wears a jersey period? Its alright if you are a kid, but that's grounds for having your man card pulled where I come from.

I don't really see the big deal about wearing jerseys as an adult. It's probably one of those things that will come to me when I get there.

I am 33 years old and I never heard of it being odd for an adult to wear a jersey to a game. In fact, I have been to many games and I never blinked an eye at other adults wearing jerseys let alone in the general public. There obviously has to be some joke I missed along the way.
Don't worry there's nothing wrong with wearing jerseys. The only people I know that have a issue with it are the same ********** that wear skinny jeans and Ed Hardy.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
TBTwinsFan wrote:Joshua.Roundtree wrote:TBTwinsFan wrote:Who wears a basketball jersey to a baseball game?

I am 33 years old and I never heard of it being odd for an adult to wear a jersey to a game. In fact, I have been to many games and I never blinked an eye at other adults wearing jerseys let alone in the general public. There obviously has to be some joke I missed along the way.

yeah, nothing at all wrong with adults in jerseys. Most of the cbp wears them, all ages

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Joshua.Roundtree said:
JoshHamilton said:
Someone please nuke Ohio already.

+1000

Oxycontin prescription writing capital of the World.... There is an OBGYN in Ohio who wrote enough Oxy scripts in 2009 to supply everyone (man, woman, and child) in her county with 1,100+ pills for the year. Yes, you read that correctly. There are dozens of 'doctors' who make a killing in Ohio by simply writing scripts and pocketing the $200 or so for the 'doctor's visit.' Yet these 'clinics' have no nurses, no equipment, etc, just a desk and a 'doctor' who writes scripts to anyone who comes in. Pathetic.

And don't get me started on Ohio State fans...... O-H-I-O S-U-C-K-S

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42665151/ns ... ill-mills/

"Florida is the epicenter of the deadly rise in abuse of oxycodone and similar addictive painkillers, with doctors in the Sunshine State prescribing far more of the drugs than all other states combined, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration. And Florida's pill mills are the supplier of choice for much of the eastern U.S., causing a ripple effect of drug overdoses and addiction in Appalachia and other points to the north — where phenomenon dubbed the "OxyContin Express" includes busloads of people coming to Florida just for pills."

Whoops!

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
TBTwinsFan said:

Exactly.

We may as well shop the Cleveland Indian trollface logo over his face in that pic.

Members online

Latest posts