Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terrible "buyback" fake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

72skywalker

Aug 4, 2010
What happens if you type that number on the sticker on a Topps website. does it tell you which card it goes to?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i guess until someone gets convicted of forgery they arent truly a scammer, just being creative.
I mean people buy cars a certain way and then add stuff and make them into hotrods.
people modify all sorts of things, what actually makes this different?

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
boomo said:
i guess until someone gets convicted of forgery they arent truly a scammer, just being creative.
I mean people buy cars a certain way and then add stuff and make them into hotrods.

He didn't tell anyone he "modified" this card. If you bought a car that had been modified but didn't know it and the seller didn't indicate it was modified, wouldn't there be an issue?

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:

Terrible analogy. He is altering a card that has been certified as authentic with a fake jersey patch. This would be like buying a Mercedes online and then when you receive it the seller has pulled out the engine and replaced it with a Kia engine. I'd certainly want my money back.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
seitas said:
boomo said:

Terrible analogy. He is altering a card that has been certified as authentic with a fake jersey patch. This would be like buying a Mercedes online and then when you receive it the seller has pulled out the engine and replaced it with a Kia engine. I'd certainly want my money back.

point taken.
still, nice work , lol

Members online