Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting up a fantasy keeper league.... prizes posted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Jedi500 said:
Should be interesting who wins tomorrow, A good chance i can lose if Gore or Brown has a crazy day

You got it...it will be a low-scoring game....wish the prizes were posted though. We should of known this before the season began.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I will scan and post the rest of the prizes when I get home tonight. I posted what was added in the league page and the last prize is a really nice card I was able to work a deal on. I think you guys will be happy. When it comes to the pettis there isn't anything I can do it was 25 at the time it was entered. I wasn't gonna sell it then have to kick in my own money to make up the difference. The person who entered it mentioned switching it but that's as far as it went. If they want to do that they need to let me know ASAP.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Me vs. JEBJJA For the Champ game,
Got to root against the Saints for a week, and Roddy White, Argh
Going to be tough though

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
JEBJJA said:
That Pettis sells anywhere from .99 to 2.50.......that should of been dealt with when we all didn't like it.

I took a chance. It did sell for $25 when the product first released. If he had the season Torrey Smith did it wouldnt have been an issue.

Whoever gets it.... Ill buy it back for $25.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
I think it's safe to say it's over. I'm up 39.6 pts. with Brees, Jimmy Graham and Roddy White......Go Saints (Jedi500) has Matt Ryan, Colston and Pierre Thomas. So down to the prizes: my first four choices are the following:
Manning Auto
Brees Auto
Suh Auto
Spiller Auto

Jedi, I think you are a Roddy White guy and I was gonna take it but I think you'd appreciate the card so I'm letting it fall to you. I don't even collect Spiller as my 4th pick......you're on the clock!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JEBJJA said:
I think it's safe to say it's over. I'm up 39.6 pts. with Brees, Jimmy Graham and Roddy White......Go Saints (Jedi500) has Matt Ryan, Colston and Pierre Thomas. So down to the prizes: my first four choices are the following:
Manning Auto
Brees Auto
Suh Auto
Spiller Auto

Jedi, I think you are a Roddy White guy and I was gonna take it but I think you'd appreciate the card so I'm letting it fall to you. I don't even collect Spiller as my 4th pick......you're on the clock!
Nice post, Dick!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
mstng99tim said:
JEBJJA said:
Manning Auto
Brees Auto
Suh Auto
Spiller Auto

Nice post, Dick!

I also saw that and thought it was a pretty dick move but I wasn't going to say anything.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
SydBarrett said:
mstng99tim said:
JEBJJA said:
Manning Auto
Brees Auto
Suh Auto
Spiller Auto

Nice post, Dick!

I also saw that and thought it was a pretty dick move but I wasn't going to say anything.

I didn't intend to be a dick. But the truth is even Jedi thought the Colts had a better shot at making the playoffs then him winning. Move along this has nothing to do with you guys. There is no issue here.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JEBJJA said:
SydBarrett said:
mstng99tim said:
JEBJJA said:
Manning Auto
Brees Auto
Suh Auto
Spiller Auto

Nice post, Dick!

I didn't intend to be a dick. But the truth is even Jedi thought the Colts had a better shot at making the playoffs then him winning. Move along this has nothing to do with you guys. There is no issue here.
Rrrrrrrrright.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
ok got jebjja's first four and jedi's first 2. Jebjja pick 2 more then jedi gets the last 2. Also I need both of you to Pm me your address. I will get the cards out this weekend as Im out of town with family this week. thanks guys.

Members online

Latest posts