Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Olds breaks a box of Bowman Platinum he "bought"...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
whats with all the hate, Chris is a nice guy, got to meet him last year at the National.

and Beckett has not been getting boxes early on product. They have been coming in a few weeks after a product is live.

So whats the big deal that he bought a box himself?

I think Jeff N and a few others are just jealous of his job and wish they could play with cards all day like he does.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
All In Cards said:
whats with all the hate, Chris is a nice guy, got to meet him last year at the National.

and Beckett has not been getting boxes early on product. They have been coming in a few weeks after a product is live.

I think Jeff N and a few others are just jealous of his job and wish they could play with cards all day like he does.

I wasn't trying to bring his character in question. I just think the video is awkward and wierd

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
All In Cards said:

I provided no editorial comment yet you claim I'm jealous of HIS job? Really? Are you kidding me, bro?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
[quote="All In Cards":lnscj8oi]whats with all the hate, Chris is a nice guy, got to meet him last year at the National.

I provided no editorial comment yet you claim I'm jealous of HIS job? Really? Are you kidding me, bro?[/quote:lnscj8oi]

Then what is it, love?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
All In Cards said:
[quote="Jeff N.":hc71udeu][quote="All In Cards":hc71udeu]whats with all the hate, Chris is a nice guy, got to meet him last year at the National.

I provided no editorial comment yet you claim I'm jealous of HIS job? Really? Are you kidding me, bro?[/quote:hc71udeu]

Then what is it, love?[/quote:hc71udeu]

[youtube:hc71udeu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnH4yNqL8E[/youtube:hc71udeu]

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
All In Cards said:
[quote="Jeff N.":1lyj0xi5][quote="All In Cards":1lyj0xi5]whats with all the hate, Chris is a nice guy, got to meet him last year at the National.

I provided no editorial comment yet you claim I'm jealous of HIS job? Really? Are you kidding me, bro?[/quote:1lyj0xi5]

Lust.

Then what is it, love?[/quote:1lyj0xi5]

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
9105373.jpg

Members online

Latest posts