Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Sox might trade Quentin thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I love Carlos but definitely wouldn't mind if he was dealt somewhere in the NL. Viciedo can mash and is much younger in terms of the long haul and Kenny would get the most possible out of a team like the Braves or Phils in terms of top prospects.

Here's to letting Carlos go.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
techboy42004 said:
I like Quentin :D I hope if he gets traded the White Sox get something good for him!

Braves got tons of good prospects and Phils can make a deal with enough young players to bolster our farm system greatly. I like Carlos too but Dayan is playing great and I expect him to play well in the bigs if he gets a full time gig.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
sethyarkony said:
techboy42004 said:
I like Quentin :D I hope if he gets traded the White Sox get something good for him!

Braves got tons of good prospects and Phils can make a deal with enough young players to bolster our farm system greatly. I like Carlos too but Dayan is playing great and I expect him to play well in the bigs if he gets a full time gig.

Well I also like Dayan, so this trade would be good, both get to play!

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
techboy42004 said:
sethyarkony said:
techboy42004 said:

Well I also like Dayan, so this trade would be good, both get to play!

+Young talented prospects
+Dayan
-Salary

Everything makes sense.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Ozzie already said Dayan wont be playing until September at the earliest so dont hold your breath.

He's not that good defensively and needs to work o n his K's

Members online

Latest posts