Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Adam Dunn the worst hitter in the world right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I've got Dunn on my fantasy team and have had him stashed on the bench hoping he breaks out of this funk

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
It's adjusting to DH. You can stop thinking about slumping and stuff when you're in the field because you have other stuff to worry about. He's in a new environment, new league, new pitchers, and a new role as a DH. But now if he's slumping, all he has is time to stew about it, and think about it. Thats whats happening. The guy has been a beast every year he's been in the bigs, and this is so on the oposite side of his abilities that it has to chalked up to that.

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
What I don't understand, when a guy is struggling that much versus lefties, why is he starting against C.C.?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
lawhs89 said:
What I don't understand, when a guy is struggling that much versus lefties, why is he starting against C.C.?
Because Ozzie is a shat head. And he is hoping to get fired for not managing the team right.

As for Dunn. I said when he was looking for a deal, and then said it was not about the money, but he took the money and went
to the AL, I also told all the Pant tent popping Sox Fans, you going to hate this since I think he should have stayed in the NL.

Dunn I think is going to walk away from all that money at the end of the season, because it is clear he does not have it anymore.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Pine Tar said:
lawhs89 said:
Because Ozzie is a shat head. And he is hoping to get fired for not managing the team right.

As for Dunn. I said when he was looking for a deal, and then said it was not about the money, but he took the money and went
to the AL, I also told all the Pant tent popping Sox Fans, you going to hate this since I think he should have stayed in the NL.

Dunn I think is going to walk away from all that money at the end of the season, because it is clear he does not have it anymore.

at least when his hitting isnt going well he can lean on his stellar defense, slick baserunning, and heroic leadership. :|

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Dunn was injured to start the year, had the appendectomy, and just can't find his swing this year. It's a down year. He's not "done" at only 31 years of age. Talk otherwise is ridiculous.

Latest posts