Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good luck to all of you going to the National. Hope you find some sweet deals, and on that note, if you find any Jason Bay that I need, I'll pm you my cell number if interested. :D

Morning Darrend, Eric, Charlie, Joe.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Resident Bay Fan said:
Good luck to all of you going to the National. Hope you find some sweet deals, and on that note, if you find any Jason Bay that I need, I'll pm you my cell number if interested. :D

Morning Darrend, Eric, Charlie, Joe.

Morning Art!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
muskiesfan said:
George_Calfas said:
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.
Just over 3 hours until I am NSCC bound.
Joe, if I make it up Friday should I figure a way to show off the 2009 A&G Red Ink Set?
That's all up to you, brother. I would love for you too, but that's a lot to lug back and forth. If you don't mind doing it, it would be incredible. I'm sure many a collector would enjoy seeing the entire set together.

That is the problem....70 PSA holders are not easy to tote around.

Dont let Gilmore make any moves on you this week.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Joe - do you have any knowledge of M.Jordan inserts at all?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
George- :lol: No problem. Hope to see you Friday.

Dan- Not really.

Leaving to meet Chris in an hour. I'm not too sure how much posting I'll be doing while I'm gone. It's probably going to be pretty busy. I will try though. I'll also try to make sure and update Twitter. So if you're interested, follow me @muskiesfan

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Will we see your mug on the live coverage Joe? If for no other reason than to show off your pickups.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MojoDan said:
Will we see your mug on the live coverage Joe? If for no other reason than to show off your pickups.

Feel free to PM me what you're looking for on Jordan, Dan. I don't know about them, but I will try my best.

As far as pick ups, I doubt I will have much to show. The card budget is exceptionally slim. Besides, you guys don't want to look at my ugly mug. :lol:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
muskiesfan said:
MojoDan said:

Feel free to PM me what you're looking for on Jordan, Dan. I don't know about them, but I will try my best.

As far as pick ups, I doubt I will have much to show. The card budget is exceptionally slim. Besides, you guys don't want to look at my ugly mug. :lol:

Hey Joe, what time you guys expecting to get to chicago??

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
phillyfan0417 said:
muskiesfan said:
MojoDan said:

It's around 3.5-4 hours and Chicago is an hour behind us, so I'm thinking around 3-4pm. I'll tell Chris to give you a better estimate when I see him. Since he's doing the driving, I can only guess. :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
George_Calfas said:
muskiesfan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":i0g6c2th]
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.
Just over 3 hours until I am NSCC bound.
Joe, if I make it up Friday should I figure a way to show off the 2009 A&G Red Ink Set?
That's all up to you, brother. I would love for you too, but that's a lot to lug back and forth. If you don't mind doing it, it would be incredible. I'm sure many a collector would enjoy seeing the entire set together.

That is the problem....70 PSA holders are not easy to tote around.

Dont let Gilmore make any moves on you this week.[/quote:i0g6c2th]

Thanks for the visual.... ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
muskiesfan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
muskiesfan said:
MojoDan said:

It's around 3.5-4 hours and Chicago is an hour behind us, so I'm thinking around 3-4pm. I'll tell Chris to give you a better estimate when I see him. Since he's doing the driving, I can only guess. :lol:

When are you guys taking off?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
phillyfan0417 said:
muskiesfan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
muskiesfan said:
MojoDan said:

When are you guys taking off?

We're meeting up at 11. I think we're going to grab some lunch before we hit the road.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
ThoseBackPages said:
Do you mods have to set everything up tonight?

I don't know if we're doing that tonight or tomorrow.

Alright guys, I'm out. I have to load up and go meet Chris in about 10 minutes. Have a great day everyone and I hope to see a bunch of you this week.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
TIMMAY!!!!

Will you resume your hosting duties again this year?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
phillyfan0417 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Do you mods have to set everything up tonight?

No, we're probably going to go and buy some drinks and stuff so we arent getting jacked all week for 5 dollar shot glasses of diet coke. Tomorrow is set up day at the convention center.

Ahhhhhh ok, so it will be an early day of setting up before the show opens

Members online

Latest posts