Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Howard is on FIRE!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Who cares if the homeruns are cheap or not, a homerun is a homerun right? MVP push doubtful, Silver Slugger doubtful, Gold Glove doubtful, WS maybe.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
Who cares if the homeruns are cheap or not, a homerun is a homerun right? MVP push doubtful, Silver Slugger doubtful, Gold Glove doubtful, WS maybe.

When Ryan finally hits home run 62 (of 74 for that matter) it won't be a line drive shot to the shallowest part of the outfield!

That's all.

Kevin

A_Pharis

schmidtfan20 said:
PujolsCollector said:

When Ryan finally hits home run 62 (of 74 for that matter) it won't be a line drive shot to the shallowest part of the outfield!

That's all.

Kevin

He's going to hit it out the park. I don't think it'll ever stop flying. It will probably just circle in the Earth's atmosphere.

G

Mozzie22 said:
A_Pharis said:
Mozzie22 said:
I guess I must be a little older than most on this site but could somebody please explain to me when it became acceptable to call each other "bro?" ::facepalm::

I don't think "bro" was used in a serious fashion at any point in this thread. ;-)

Serious or not I hereby ban its usage forever.

your not a bro.

A_Pharis

Biggie Smalls said:
Mozzie22 said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1fbomvcy]
Mozzie22 said:
I guess I must be a little older than most on this site but could somebody please explain to me when it became acceptable to call each other "bro?" ::facepalm::

I don't think "bro" was used in a serious fashion at any point in this thread. ;-)

your not a bro.[/quote:1fbomvcy]

Oh Biggie, Biggie, Biggie - can't you see?

G

A_Pharis said:
[quote="Biggie Smalls":2rarpp2l]
Mozzie22 said:
[quote="A_Pharis":2rarpp2l]
Mozzie22 said:

your not a bro.[/quote:2rarpp2l]

Oh Biggie, Biggie, Biggie - can't you see?[/quote:2rarpp2l]

sometimes you take it up the rear end.

A_Pharis

Biggie Smalls said:
[quote="A_Pharis":3n47i7fq][quote="Biggie Smalls":3n47i7fq]
Mozzie22 said:
[quote="A_Pharis":3n47i7fq]
Mozzie22 said:

your not a bro.[/quote:3n47i7fq]

Oh Biggie, Biggie, Biggie - can't you see?[/quote:3n47i7fq]

sometimes you take it up the rear end.[/quote:3n47i7fq]

You're not very bright, are you? You're the worst smurf account for a previously banned member that I've ever seen.

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
Biggie Smalls said:
[quote="Russ S.":29aq51p0][quote="Biggie Smalls":29aq51p0][quote="A_Pharis":29aq51p0]

JO? Is that you?

Bubba Joe? Joe Coffee? I dont like coffee. However, i do love Coffee Black![/quote:29aq51p0]
What do you have against white coffee you piece of....

Biggie Smalls said:
Lancemountain said:
Biggie Smalls, what's your deal?

ha nothin bro, just playing with hard balls. love my phillies
You do realize phillies are female and don't have balls right?[/quote:29aq51p0]

They tend to flake too much under pressure, just like the real Phillies last W.S. I recommend White Owl :)

they also roll nice blunts :cool:[/quote:29aq51p0]