Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 8/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I find it surprising that of all the people, and the Mariners farm system that get mentioned lately it's Liddi.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Jaypers said:
http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/prospect-hot-sheet/2011/2612191.html

5 innings gets you on the Hot Sheet? Only if you're Matt Moore. :cool:[/quote

Matt Moore is so good, that you could probably bet money that he will be on next week's sheet. He has been that good this year and then some. In late May when I saw Edwar's strike out numbers, I said no one is going to catch this freak of nature. He had 119K's in 70 or so innings with Asheville before his promotion. I should not have underestimated Matt Moore and Trevor May's ungodliness lol.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
jbone17 said:
Jaypers said:
http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/prospect-hot-sheet/2011/2612191.html

5 innings gets you on the Hot Sheet? Only if you're Matt Moore. :cool:[/quote

Matt Moore is so good, that you could probably bet money that he will be on next week's sheet. He has been that good this year and then some. In late May when I saw Edwar's strike out numbers, I said no one is going to catch this freak of nature. He had 119K's in 70 or so innings with Asheville before his promotion. I should not have underestimated Matt Moore and Trevor May's ungodliness lol.
Yeah but Edwar is like 23....way too old for Single A

ctbinvestments

Jun 13, 2011
This weeks top snub: JOE BENSON didn't figure out when the week ended/began but over his past 10 games he's batting .444, 4 2B, 2 HR, 6 RBIS, 4 SB's and 5BB/4K's for a .500 OBP. Not even a team photo appearance!! If Aaron Hicks did that he'd be #1 and they'd be trying to justify his midseason top 50 ranking!!

Members online