Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever seen these unused ticket sheets from Hi Corbett?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Picked up this uncut/unused ticket sheet from 2000. Hi Corbett Field/USA Olympic Games. Just got it in and had never heard of it until I saw them listed on ebay. Can't be many of these still around. One of the best feelings is finding something pre 2002 I still need, but even better, when I'd never even heard of it. Anyone else ever see one of these before? There are 7 players: Nomar, Benes, Larkin, Ventura, McGwire, Tino Martinez, and of course, the most important Will Clark :)

l.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Sorry, didn't get a picture of Nomar first time around. Here you go.

l.jpg

mseward

Aug 6, 2011
These tickets are for the games played at Hi Corbett Field by the US Collegiate National Team in 2000. I was the press officer for that team. At the time, Hi Corbett was the home of USA Baseball, which has since moved to Cary, NC. The team trials were held there, and the series against Mexico was played before final cuts were made, so some guys who didn't make the final roster (such as Gabe Gross, Matt Carson and some others who reached the big leagues) played for Team USA in those games. Jeff Keppinger was sent home from the trials early. We also played Japan and Korea at Hi Corbett before touring the US andfinishing the summer by winning an international tourney in Haarlem, The Netherlands.

Some of the players that made the final roster included Mark Teixeira, Mark Prior, Ryan Howard, Bobby Crosby, Lenny DiNardo, Xavier Nady, Jeff Baker, Dewon Brazleton, Kirk Saarloos, Chris Burke.

Members online