Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf to have Mike Tyson autos in Metal Ali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Looks like on card autos of Tyson will be in Leaf metal. Nice work BG.
282588_202478403144411_100001467582581_569039_6709304_n.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I am glad to see Mike Tyson in great spirts as of late. And he is a huge addition leaf ali 2! Hopefully he signed tons!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
nyc3 said:
I am glad to see Mike Tyson in great spirts as of late. And he is a huge addition leaf ali 2! Hopefully he signed tons!
I went over to the auto area of the Natty yesterday and tried to get a photo him signing but I could not get close enough.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Pine Tar said:
nyc3 said:
I went over to the auto area of the Natty yesterday and tried to get a photo him signing but I could not get close enough.

So Tyson line was busy? I bet he also raked in backroom with dealers like BG getting in on some bulk signings. Hope he got a decent price break. Wasn't Tyson general public price mid $100 per?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Pine Tar said:
nyc3 said:

I am waiting to get back a ginter someone was able to get signed for me from him for free :D Should be here in a few days. I heard his recent appearances have been circuses due to him rarely doing any. Which is good news and hopefully helps him decide to do more and maybe one out here in NY.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A_Pharis said:
I've heard interviews of people that have been working with Tyson who say he's really changed.

Yeah, its good news cause it was not long ago he knocked someone out for supposedly asking for an autograph :lol: Now from several accounts I have heard he now inscribes the crazys ass phrases he would spew out :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
[youtube:atakxjop]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Sko27PDOE[/youtube:atakxjop]

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
What a greta intro for that video and it was pretty fun to watch. Makes me want to meet him even more. I really want to get punched by Mayweather and Pacquio to see who hits harder lol......no seriously

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
I've heard interviews of people that have been working with Tyson who say he's really changed.
I've watched a couple of things on him and it seems like he's found a peaceful place in his life. I hope so.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
nyc3 said:

I doubt it. Even though I'm sure BG got a nice volume discount for the behind the curtains signing at the natty. Still not a cheap auto for Leaf. Myabe BG will give us some sneak preview Ali Metal info. My Guess is he Got Tyson to do 50 for couple grand.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I'm pretty stoked about this. I learned quite a bit from watching Tyson (boxing wise not life decision wise :lol:)

Although its nice to see him lightening up lately.

I have yet to pick up a Ginter auto though. Hope they aren't going for too much.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
shayscards79 said:
I'm pretty stoked about this. I learned quite a bit from watching Tyson (boxing wise not life decision wise :lol:)

Although its nice to see him lightening up lately.

I have yet to pick up a Ginter auto though. Hope they aren't going for too much.
Normally sell 200-350

jeff152380

Feb 23, 2010
Vermont
I am a huge Tyson fan..... Even now at any time he could blow up and ruin his image again... but that is just who he is!
I hope he can keep it together long enough to get out of the huge debt he is in....
Best Tyson quote ever.....
"I'm on the Zoloft [an antidepressant] to keep from killing y'all." Mike Tyson

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Didn't he get a reality show or has one coming up?
So did Tyson have a bunch of hangers on at the show with him? Probably sucking most of his money away still.

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
That video looked really cool. Looks like Tyson went out of his way to treat his fans right. Good for him. BTW, in his prime, I doubt few hit with the impact of Tyson. He was a great champ.

Members online