Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf to have Mike Tyson autos in Metal Ali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
This is a MUST SEE for any Tyson fan. The guy has had a lot of issues and many ups and downs. The documentary was awesome. The only problem with it is having to understand Tyson speak through the whole thing.

tyson-blu-box.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
So I guess I should have taken a picture of the Tyson Superfractor auto that was in Leaf's case. Great looking card. I didn't take enough pictures.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
jbrown said:
This is a MUST SEE for any Tyson fan. The guy has had a lot of issues and many ups and downs. The documentary was awesome. The only problem with it is having to understand Tyson speak through the whole thing.

Great documentary, I used to have a slightly different opinion on a few moments of his before I seen that Dvd. And even though obviously its one sided I realized I may have been wrong on a few assumptions I had.

My only complaint about the documentary is I am not a fan of how its filmed and edited, at points its very distracting.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Junior Griffey said:
So I guess I should have taken a picture of the Tyson Superfractor auto that was in Leaf's case. Great looking card. I didn't take enough pictures.

Dam, that would have been cool.

Beefy was really missed at the nationals this year for FCB. He is one who is really good on taking videos and doing interview type stuff. Showing off all the new stuff to look forward to. Sounds like Leaf had some great stuff on display.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
My favorite athlete since Nov 22, 1986.

My 8th bday was Nov 13th that year and my mom said a little over a week later I could stay up and watch the fight with her longtime boyfriend.

Well that night he just battered Trevor Berbick around the ring to become the youngest HW champion in history and I was hooked.

In turn I absolutely hated EVERYONE he fought.
This despite the fact Lennox Lewis was from a town about an hour away.
Buster Douglas had me pissed off for a couple of weeks back in 1990 and dont get me started on the rape case.

Haven't had the chance to meet Tyson but it is one of my goals.
One day in Vegas hopefully I can figure a way to do so but he is not cheap.
From what I have read and researched for an autograph and photo it should run you about $200-$250.
I chat with a guy from Vegas whos big into autographs and he said that Tyson was one of the absolute coolest pro athletes with his fans.

For the meantime I recently picked this up:
TysonAuto.jpg

IMO looks much better than the ginter auto.
It does seem like the death of his daughter really changed him so hopefully hes found a point in his life where hes at peace!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
While the autos are nice in ringside I am not a fan of the artist AT ALL. Thats why I avoided them like the plague, IMO the art is bleh and looks cheap. I rather have a non action photo then those "paintings". And the the sport kings where meh, not a fan of those designs either. I have my fingers crossed for leaf to knock one out.

Members online