Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Diamond Giveaway Contact Information?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Good Morning. I was wondering if anyone knew who I can contact regarding the Topps Diamond Giveaway site. I tried to submit my question through their site, but once I filled in the required information I was automatically forwarded to the FAQ and was then told to contact them if I could not find my answer. Well, needless to say, there was no where else to go. Can I just contact Topps directly?

My issue is that I have a card on back order and it has been 4 months already. It is a 1957 Topps Mickey Mantle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
prospectorgems said:
Good Morning. I was wondering if anyone knew who I can contact regarding the Topps Diamond Giveaway site. I tried to submit my question through their site, but once I filled in the required information I was automatically forwarded to the FAQ and was then told to contact them if I could not find my answer. Well, needless to say, there was no where else to go. Can I just contact Topps directly?

My issue is that I have a card on back order and it has been 4 months already. It is a 1957 Topps Mickey Mantle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
I have the inventory coordinators number on my last invoice.Shoot me a reminder pm and I will give it to you when I get home from work.

Members online