Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals V Brew Crew 8/9-8-11 SERIES THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
Where's that Hart Gold Ref Hive? ;)

coreyhartgold.jpg

Kinda sucks that the cushion RR would have nedded to let Wolf back out there came AFTER he was pinched. I would have let Wolf bunt them over. He's pretty solid w/ the bat.

Also, I'm not watching the game on TV: why was LaRussa ejected?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
hive17 said:
Brewer Andy said:
Where's that Hart Gold Ref Hive? ;)

Kinda sucks that the cushion RR would have nedded to let Wolf back out there came AFTER he was pinched. I would have let Wolf bunt them over. He's pretty solid w/ the bat.

Also, I'm not watching the game on TV: why was LaRussa ejected?

Play at first. Wilson bunting an dthe throw took Pujols off the bag a little. Replay looked like Albert got his foot back on the bag but the ump called Wilson safe. Brewers caught a break there

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Tomorrow's game may be the key game of the season for the Cardinals. Going 6 back with 45 to play will be tough to come back from for them. They won't be "out of it" by any means but it will be very difficult for them to catch Milwaukee at that point. If Milwaukee wins tomorrow and goes 24-20 after that the Cards will have to finish 30-14 just to tie.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
No Ryan Braun in the lineup tonight. No Holliday either.
Mark Kotsay is batting 3rd. ahem. Mark Kotsay is batting 3rd.

Nice pitchers duel? Sounds good to me.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
For some reason I'll be watching every painful inning tonight...even if we win, LaRussa makes it painful.

Can't wait for the next era in Cardinals basbeall to begin.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Cards got the job done tonight in a huge game. Definitely a good series for the Brewers, going into STL and winning 2 of 3, but you hate to have the sweep for the taking and not get it. STL could get back within a game or two by the start of next week and still have some head to head opportunities. Should be fun to watch.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
James52411 said:
Cards got the job done tonight in a huge game. Definitely a good series for the Brewers, going into STL and winning 2 of 3, but you hate to have the sweep for the taking and not get it. STL could get back within a game or two by the start of next week and still have some head to head opportunities. Should be fun to watch.

Yourself included, I hope everyone who read this thread can respect the fans of the Brewers and the Cardinals and all other fans for that matter.

Only the media can villify a team/city...when, in fact, we are all the same. (plus or minus(mainly minus) a few WS Championships) ;)

Latest posts