Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I was just offered the BEST TRADE EVER on Topps Diamond thin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
mannyramirezcollec said:
Anthony K. said:
PujolsCollector said:
This is on the right track for Hall Of Shame.....Keep it up!!

Also would someone please make me the official HOS inducter. I want to have control of which threads go to the Hall Of Shame PLEASE O PLEASE

Why must you post in EVERY thread that it is on track for the HOS?

Seriously, it gets old and you have terrible taste in HOS thread nomination.

No to you being the inductor and stop bringing up HOS in damn near EVERY thread.

EDttMR4qlqycefdaUW4LqO3to1_500.jpg

images

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
pujols5hof said:
i thought i would NEVER finish the ring search, but my stuff is arriving saturday or monday.

Drteeth2.jpg

Do we know yet what exactly the "Anniversary Set" is that is a prize in this? Still curious

A_Pharis

Brewer Andy said:
pujols5hof said:
i thought i would NEVER finish the ring search, but my stuff is arriving saturday or monday.

Drteeth2.jpg

Do we know yet what exactly the "Anniversary Set" is that is a prize in this? Still curious

Complete base set. Not parallels. Just plain old base. They are already in stores so I'm sure these will ship soon. Confirmation came from a Topps rep.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
Brewer Andy said:
pujols5hof said:

Drteeth2.jpg

i have not found any credible info concerning the anny set as of yet. it will not be shipping until aug 15th or later is the current status on that. i will be receiving the ring, some vintage, and 7 die cuts.

i wasnt planning on doing the ring thing but i dug up a mantle ring in my first ten digs so i went for it. after reading on i found that the mantle ring was 1:5000, i couldnt resist lol

A_Pharis

pujols5hof said:
Brewer Andy said:
pujols5hof said:

Drteeth2.jpg

i have not found any credible info concerning the anny set as of yet. it will not be shipping until aug 15th or later is the current status on that. i will be receiving the ring, some vintage, and 7 die cuts.

i wasnt planning on doing the ring thing but i dug up a mantle ring in my first ten digs so i went for it. after reading on i found that the mantle ring was 1:5000, i couldnt resist lol

There is a board member - I forget his name exactly (something like DINABBS) - who is a Topps CS Rep that has stated full base set. It's not diamond parallel or anything since almost every person who joined the diamond site has gotten one.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
DaleMurphyCollector said:
Lancemountain said:
pujols5hof said:

You should submit this sig to my judging thread, these types of sigs always score very well. ;)

Sig judging thread??? I've seen a couple of **** things posted today, but this could be the gheyest.

Oh sure, it's 18 some odd pages long. You should check it out. (you'd score very low)

I like how you wrote "****". Posting from study hall?

Latest posts