Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 8/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
FYI, Shelby Miller did not leave his game injured last night. Says he was having difficulty grabbing the resin.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
des1984 said:
D-Lite said:
Into the 6th at Staten Island, Mason Williams is 2-2, 3B, BB, R, 3 RBI, SAC, CS.

The guy is ridiculous. Hopefully he learns how steal one of these days.

Hoping his proficiency improves as he gets more mature.

There is a Jaff Decker sighting.....2-2 w/HR

Need Jaff to go on one of his hot streaks to end the season.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
D-Lite said:
Into the 6th at Staten Island, Mason Williams is 2-2, 3B, BB, R, 3 RBI, SAC, CS.

Add an assist to the list. Threw a guy out at second.

And Montero threw out the lone steal attempt again today.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
D-Lite said:
[quote="D-Lite":1umi3d5d]Into the 6th at Staten Island, Mason Williams is 2-2, 3B, BB, R, 3 RBI, SAC, CS.

And Montero threw out the lone steal attempt again today.[/quote:1umi3d5d]

Are we now going to give the pitchers credit for holding runners? Since the pitchers For Sanchez and Montero were getting the blame previous.......

On a positive note, good for him. Catching is one hell of a tough position to play.

skrip

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
ballerskrip said:
D-Lite said:
[quote="D-Lite":14xp97oj]Into the 6th at Staten Island, Mason Williams is 2-2, 3B, BB, R, 3 RBI, SAC, CS.

And Montero threw out the lone steal attempt again today.

Are we now going to give the pitchers credit for holding runners? Since the pitchers For Sanchez and Montero were getting the blame previous.......

On a positive note, good for him. Catching is one hell of a tough position to play.

skrip[/quote:14xp97oj]
Nice. Catching is a tough job at any level and both the baserunners are better and the pitchers are, yes, better at the upper levels when it comes to the running game. The previous conversation was regarding Sanchez and the bad day he had with runners. And last I checked, that was A ball. And he still has better CS% than the others in the organization (~30%). If you don't acknowledge that there is a difference for the catchers in these situations then you're fooling yourself.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
sheetskout said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Zymco said:
Donovan Tate 4-5 3rbi's.
nice to see that

I may be one of the few, but I haven't come anywhere near giving up on Donovan Tate yet. (And BTW, I don't own a single Tate chrome or anything else).

I agree, I just think most people think that all Padres top prospects end up being busts. My gold ref auto hopes he turns out better then the rest :lol:

Members online